This hotel had amazing views from the hotel rooms, annexe rooms large but noisy as this was mainly for families, we were moved from the annexe to the hotel. The room was clean but a little dated. The staff were amazing and you couldn't fault them the only downside is there is not much to do and the shows could be a lot better. Overall if you want to lay on a sunbed for the whole of the holiday then it would be for you, unfortunately have bad back and couldn't lay on the sunbed for long so got very bored.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), RIU Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo