My husband and I have just returned from an 11 night stay, and we honestly can say that it was everything we hoped it would be. From the moment we arrived the staff made us feel that nothing was too much trouble, we had wanted a hotel room as it was our anniversary and having explained that ( we were originally put in the annex) within 3 days they gave us a beautiful hotel room with a bottle of champagne and a rose FOC.. The Annex is really the best place for families as they are larger apartments...but if you are a couple looking for a really chilled time and a quiet room, then the hotel is the best bet but you will need to book then hotel room specifically.
The hotel operates like a flawless machine... With constant cleaning, laundry ,cooking, it's a wonder to behold...fascinating, like worker ants. The abundance of beautiful food was amazing, and you never feel that you are in any way an inconvenience, the staff are there to help you in any way they can.
We only left the hotel once and that was too find the italian restaurant that we read about on this site, which was totally worth it. Its hidden away in the nearest town. ( in a courtyard).
The only negative comment I would make is the age old problem of ... SUNBEDS, or should I say parasols. Lots of sun beds but not as many parasols(just like everywhere else) so, I took the idea of "if you can't beat them, join them" and decided to get out of bed at six to claim your bed...YES I beat all the germans to it... Not bad for a red headed welsh woman., and even though it might seem a bit sad to have to do that, it makes the rest of the day totally relaxed, you can go to breakfast and chill and not have that frantic search for the bed of your choice.(you are not allowed your own brollies because of the wind).what was annoying was people claiming sun beds with their towels and then not turning up till late afternoon.. But in grand scheme of things ,these are just niggles that can be easily resolved. It was a wonderful holiday and we highly recommend it. Eat , drink and be merry for tomorrow we may fry...lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., RIU Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Lastminute, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo