“If you are looking for an "English Larger Bar"...this is not it, Caspers is miles better !”

Caspers Belgian beers & cocktails
Ranked #15 of 44 Nightlife in Corralejo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Casper's was born from our passion for cocktails & Belgian ale beers and all beautiful things in life. In the heart of Corralejo fusing the authentic colours, aromas and flavour of Fuerteventura with inspiration taken from exotic locations. Belgian Pierre his cocktails are delicious and made with love. Also the passion of Belgian ale beers are served with knowledge and love. We respect the true nature and beautiful gifts from mother earth. Life is chula.
Reading, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I got to Caspers Bar every time I am in Fuerteventura. Its not and english bar, serving English Beer. Its a truly European bar feel with a range of Euro drinks and huge specialist Belgian beer selection. Always immaculately presented and staffed by multi lingual staff. I end up chattin to swedes, italians , spanish , the lot at Caspers....& his VH1 Classic 80s and 90's classic music video screens are just great.....

2 Thank bobtheturn
pierrehoubrechts, Eigenaar at Caspers Belgian beers & cocktails, responded to this review, 11 November 2014
Enjoy corralejo and the beaches... They are lovely... Cheers from Casper and me Pierre...

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bar”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just back from my 3rd visit to Corralejo and every time I always go to Caspers Bar.Pierre is a great host and the selection of drinks is amazing.You must go to this bar,you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Bradley E
Thanks so mutch... We are very please to hear you did like our bar. We try to give the best of the best ... Quality drinks and music on a normal price...gooood atmosphere is a MUST !! Hospitality should always be standard !
Winchester, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relaxation and hospitality at it's best!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I loved the warm welcome received at Caspers bar. Pierre is an excellent host with a fantastic knowledge of beverages. The environment is tranquil and relaxing - which is very unusual to see. Coming from England, I've never seen a bar like it. It's unique and has lots of character.
I will be visiting again!!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Dee H
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cold Beer - Warm Welcome”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Pierre has made this bar a small haven of tranquility. A place to really relax and enjoy a wide variety of the best of Belgium beers. The cocktails are pretty special too.

1 Thank Steve B
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great bar.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just back from Corralejo, our third visit in 12 months. Our first stop is always Caspers. Why? Because of the friendly reception, the laid back atmosphere & the fantastic selection of cocktails & Belgian beers.
I have not tried the cocktails but my wife swears by them. Her favourite is the black mojito but she is pretty keen on all of them. I prefer the beers & with over 80 on offer you need some advice. Pierre has an encyclopedic knowledge of Belgian beer & is always happy to give advice.
We have always found Pierre to be very friendly & attentive. He takes great pride in his bar & his cocktails & gives all his customers a warm & friendly greeting. Pierre's friendliness rubs off on his customers which creates a great atmosphere.
I would highly recommend this bar & think it deserves a 5 star rating. Looking forward to returning.
Kevin & Maureen, Stoke On Trent
`

1 Thank Kevin O
Thanks so mutch... We are very please to hear you did like caspers bar. We try to give the best of the best ... Quality drinks and music on a normal price...gooood atmosphere is a MUST !! Hospitality should always be standard !