“Back & Feet (Not Foot & Mouth !)”

Tranquility Massage & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: From massage and holistic health treatments to beauty essentials, our friendly and professional service and quality products are perfectly tailored to your needs. Whether you want to join us for regular beauty and massage treatments or for an extra special pampering package, you can be assured of a warm welcome and a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Stockport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Back & Feet (Not Foot & Mouth !)”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Paula may be small but she's powerful .... those hands work wonders ! My wife, Pauline, had the hot wax foot treatment and I had a back massage. Both treatments were great and doubly so because Paula is such a sweet person. The complex where treatment takes place is beautiful with lovely gardens and a tranquil atmosphere.

Visited February 2013

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“She took me to marshmallow zen land!”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Thank you and a huge thumbs up to Paula for genuinely turning a wrotten day into complete marshmallow happy zen land. I have tavelled the globe and wasn't sure what to expect. To my delight Paula is fantastic. I had an hour and a half back massage followed by a facial. Ladies I cannot tell you how good this was and how much I enjoyed it - worth every penny and more. If I am ever back I will definately be back to see Paula and if I could persuade her to move countries I would!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank manytravelsDublin
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Thank you for your lovely review, much appreciated.
Kendal, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Peace, perfect peace”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

This was my 2nd experience of having a massage from Paula and what a totally relaxing, enhancing experience it was too. As has previously been described this little oasis is within very pretty gardens and a world away from the hustle and bustle of Corralejo. I chose the head and neck massage; Paula selected a tranquil tape and an hour later I 'glided' back to the hotel for a quick shower followed by a swim and sunbathe, life just doesnt get any better. Thank you so much Paula - I'll book another on our next visit.

Visited October 2012
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Tranquil and amazing”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Thank you Paula for amazing treatments whilst on a break to the island. Your expertise made me feel a million dollars. I will 100% recommend you to everyone going to Corralejo for a holiday.I had the total works from head to toe treatments, very professional and reasonable to.I visit the island every year to re-charge and will definatley return to your peaceful paradise.

Visited October 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Super Holiday Treat”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Beautiful place to relax and be pampered in a peaceful garden surrownding with a small pool. I had my eyelashes and eyebrows shaped and tinted (much needed on holiday when in and out of pool without make-up) and Paula is a professional, very pleased with the result, she does nails and facials etc so all the things you dont get time to do at home you can have done on holiday here. An excellent service with friendly staff, definately worth treating yourself if you are going to Corralejo.

Visited August 2012