“A great treatment to start off my holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tranquility Massage & Beauty

Tranquility Massage & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: From massage and holistic health treatments to beauty essentials, our friendly and professional service and quality products are perfectly tailored to your needs. Whether you want to join us for regular beauty and massage treatments or for an extra special pampering package, you can be assured of a warm welcome and a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. We look forward to seeing you soon.
leicestershire, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great treatment to start off my holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

It was my 3rd time of having a treatment at tranquillity by Paula and I will continue to visit everytime I am in fuerteventura. I have the Fiji exfoliation massage and it is very good. I have it on the first day of my holiday and my skin still feels great and glowing weeks after I am home. If you like a pamper, don't miss this place. Paula is friendly and welcoming. The surroundings are beautiful and relaxing. I always book before i travel.
Thanks Paula, see you next year!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank hayleynphil
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thanks for the review Hayley,much appreciated! Its always nice to see you both & happy you still love the Fiji body scrub. I look forward to your next visit, take care.

Liege
“Pro friendly and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Hello all, just wanted to add a speciaĺ comment on this lovely place
When i reach corralejo with a huge back pain, i started having a look on places i should go to solve this.
I read many interesting comments and to summarize all of them" yes " this place is a must go. I went twice and fel the same interesting feeling.
Friendly and pro working ladies. The beauty of the relaxing place is amazing and you should be suprised by the special atmosphere.
So i wanted to thanks all foŕ the warm welcome and great treatments. Next time for sure i will stop by
Good luck for the future and see u soon
Francois

Visited March 2013
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Tranquility, it is very much appreciated & pleased you enjoyed the experience. Best regards.
Fuerteventura, Canarias, Spain
“Brilliant massage from a brilliant masseuse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

Paula is an extremely knowledgeable and experienced masseuse and the setting at the Tranquility spa is beautiful. Highly recommended!

Visited February 2013
Stockport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Back & Feet (Not Foot & Mouth !)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

Paula may be small but she's powerful .... those hands work wonders ! My wife, Pauline, had the hot wax foot treatment and I had a back massage. Both treatments were great and doubly so because Paula is such a sweet person. The complex where treatment takes place is beautiful with lovely gardens and a tranquil atmosphere.

Visited February 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“She took me to marshmallow zen land!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2012

Thank you and a huge thumbs up to Paula for genuinely turning a wrotten day into complete marshmallow happy zen land. I have tavelled the globe and wasn't sure what to expect. To my delight Paula is fantastic. I had an hour and a half back massage followed by a facial. Ladies I cannot tell you how good this was and how much I enjoyed it - worth every penny and more. If I am ever back I will definately be back to see Paula and if I could persuade her to move countries I would!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank manytravelsDublin
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Thank you for your lovely review, much appreciated.