“Good massage and good value”

Tranquility Massage & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: From massage and holistic health treatments to beauty essentials, our friendly and professional service and quality products are perfectly tailored to your needs. Whether you want to join us for regular beauty and massage treatments or for an extra special pampering package, you can be assured of a warm welcome and a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. We look forward to seeing you soon.
North West UK
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Good massage and good value”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Booked a massage and facial here for my wife. Paula is extremely pleasant and my wife thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Recommend the venue as well; pretty little development just out of the centre of town and a couple of minutes from the beach which was perfect for me to walk along for the couple of hours that the treatments took.

Visited January 2014
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, i'm happy your wife left Tranquility feeling relaxed. Kindest regards, Paula

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great massage to a really good price!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My friend and I chose a "therapeutical massage", one hour for 38 Euros. I think that's a very good price and the massage was wonderful. Here is a link to the company's website: http://beautyintranquility.net

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Lotta S
Thank you Lotta, it was lovely to meet you both.
Milan, Italy
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Paula does really have magical skills!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I can't think of a better way to start a day! Paula has a lot of energy and is able to convey it to you through her massage skills. I had a Therapeutic massage (twice!) amd I highly recommend it! I never fail to visit Paula every time I'm in Fuerteventura.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank fiore9
Thank you for your lovely comments, it was really good to meet you and hope to see you again on your next visit to Fuerteventura. Take care, Paula
Hull
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“A great way to kick start a holiday”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I booked Paula on a recommendation. I booked a full body massage and a facial. WOW! I was in heaven. The massage was just right - good pressure and she worked on my stiff shoulders and the facial was just fantastic. I was so relaxed I fell asleep and floated out at the end of it. Would recommend her without hesitation - if you fancy de-stressing and setting yourself up for your holiday, Paula is your lady

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JillJW
Thank you Jill for your lovely comments. I'm very grateful and pleased you enjoyed your treatment. Kind regards, Paula
Glasgow, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Paula has magical skills!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Had a full body massage last week, and Paula was determined to get my shoulder knots out and boy did it feel good. A wonderful setting and so welcoming. I shall make return visits next time I'm in Correlejo! Thanks and hugely recommended.

Visited May 2013