“Excellent Massage”

Tranquility Massage & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: From massage and holistic health treatments to beauty essentials, our friendly and professional service and quality products are perfectly tailored to your needs. Whether you want to join us for regular beauty and massage treatments or for an extra special pampering package, you can be assured of a warm welcome and a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. We look forward to seeing you soon.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Great massage, highly recommended. Worked miracles on my shoulder, Paula is professional and friendly and knows exactly how to get the knots out!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Alison D
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you Alison for your lovely review, it is very much appreciated.

Glenelg, Australia
“Beautiful, nurturing, relaxation massage”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was given a voucher for a Relaxation Massage as a birthday gift on my visit from Australia. Paula is such a wonderful, caring woman and her massage really helped me switch off, relax, and get into holiday mode. I absolutely recommend a visit!

Visited February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely comments. I'm very grateful and happy you enjoyed your treatment, it was lovely to meet you.
Elkton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice massage on short notice”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I had been having neck pain for several days when I called Paula. She sqeezed me in immediately. I recieved a good massage that was both relaxing and therapeutic. She has a tranquil location from which to work. When she finished and I opened my eyes it was lovely to look out into the peaceful courtyard.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank GenXt
Tranquility2012, Manager at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thanks for spending the time to review and for your kind comments. Glad you had a positive experience at Tranquility. Paula
North West UK
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Good massage and good value”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Booked a massage and facial here for my wife. Paula is extremely pleasant and my wife thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Recommend the venue as well; pretty little development just out of the centre of town and a couple of minutes from the beach which was perfect for me to walk along for the couple of hours that the treatments took.

Visited January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, i'm happy your wife left Tranquility feeling relaxed. Kindest regards, Paula
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great massage to a really good price!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My friend and I chose a "therapeutical massage", one hour for 38 Euros. I think that's a very good price and the massage was wonderful. Here is a link to the company's website: http://beautyintranquility.net

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Lotta S
Thank you Lotta, it was lovely to meet you both.