Have been to the Oasis Dunas twice in the last few years, the first year we stayed in the oasis royal, just across the road from the maid entrance. It was perfect, two storey buildings, pool outside our door, bar and snack bar. Lovely and quiet only went across to the main building and poole once. We did however go over for the entertainment at night and a few beers.
The next year we were in the main area, Oasis Dunas, again although not as quiet we had a brillian time. It was probably better over here for the teenagers, lots of activity by the pool every day to keep them amused. Pool, Darts, water polo, basketball, soccer, we hardly saw them at all. Lots of sunbeds and all apartments are close to the pools.
Short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants. Lots of good places to eat, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, you name it. Corintina restaurant beautiful, down on the beach. It is down at the end of the side street where the 'steakhouse is' opposite Wikiki bar. Staff brillian there. All you can eat chinese, great value and the food fab. (slowboat 2) it is better than any of the others and so cheap. The stables, great for pizza etc. The mexican in the shopping center very good too. Love Fuerteventura.
Would not hesitate to go back again.
Waterpark outside the hote and the twice weekly market too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Duna apartments - Hotel is located in Corralejo (Fuerteventura). With an extension of 60.000m2, is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. The large common areas with bars, restaurants, recreation areas, theater and beautiful gardens are ideal for relaxing and enjoying the holidays. The complex has 340 apartments, all equipped with kitchennette and bathroom, as well as furnished balcony or terrace. Its location is ideal, located just 50m from the main street and 900m from Corralejo beach. The Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo is located at 2km and the airport at 38km. It also has other touristic attractions around it, such as ACUA water park at 200m, El Campanario Shopping Center and Las Plameras Shopping Center, wich are 400m away. The one and two bedroom apartments, and especially the children's pools and slides, make this complex an ideal place to spend the holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Duna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Oasis Dunas
- Oasis Duna Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Duna
- Dunas Fuerteventura Oasis
- Oasis Dunas Fuerteventura
- Oasis Duna Hotel Fuerteventura/Corralejo