Myself, boyfriend and son stayed here July 16th-23rd. First impressions were good the outside of the hotel is in a nice ranch style. The reception staff were helpful and we didn't have long to wait for our room. The room itself was ideal nice and basic, the bedroom was airy the lounge area was stuffy at night though we did have a fan already in the room which was helpful( we didn't hire it).
The pool area was nice and plenty going on for the kids. However the usual lets go down and put our towels on sunbeds so no one who actually wants to go down to the pool and use them happened a lot!!! One morning we went down at 10am to use the pool area and there were no sun beds but plenty with towels on with no one in site using them. There are plenty of signs around saying no reserving of sun beds yet no one is enforcing it. I stayed at hotel in lanzarote where they would remove towels if no one used them within 30 minutes. Maybe this hotel needs to start doing something like this. The pool bar is a rip off for drinks, there is a supermarket on site where you can get a can of tropical for less than 1euro. The food isn't too bad for lunch around the pool.
WIFI isnt free at the hotel and you had to pay per device so waited until we went into town to use wifi in the bars etc. Also there are no hairdryers in the room so bring your own. To hire a safe is 26euro you get 10 back when you leave.
The main town itself is nice. If you go down to the end of the main road to the music square there are a lot of nice resturants and little bars. We also came across a really nice irish bar called mccarthys just off the main road which had live music every night and really friendly staff. The harbour is a really nice part of the town when we went there were a lot of mini festivals going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Duna apartments - Hotel is located in Corralejo (Fuerteventura). With an extension of 60.000m2, is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. The large common areas with bars, restaurants, recreation areas, theater and beautiful gardens are ideal for relaxing and enjoying the holidays. The complex has 340 apartments, all equipped with kitchennette and bathroom, as well as furnished balcony or terrace. Its location is ideal, located just 50m from the main street and 900m from Corralejo beach. The Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo is located at 2km and the airport at 38km. It also has other touristic attractions around it, such as ACUA water park at 200m, El Campanario Shopping Center and Las Plameras Shopping Center, wich are 400m away. The one and two bedroom apartments, and especially the children's pools and slides, make this complex an ideal place to spend the holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oasis Duna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Oasis Dunas
- Oasis Duna Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Duna
- Dunas Fuerteventura Oasis
- Oasis Dunas Fuerteventura
- Oasis Duna Hotel Fuerteventura/Corralejo