We booked Ryanair and accommodation seperately for the money we paid (after speaking to other people we saved a fortune) we had an excellent holiday. I think you get what you pay for, if you want a 5 star pay for it! I think some of the reiews are very harsh!!!
Travelled with hubby, 5yr old and a 2 1/2 year old in a one bedroom apartment, we had a 1 bedroom right next to the pool, half board.
Staff- abrupt some of them.... but all reception staff are miserable abroad they get moaned at the day!!!! Restaurant staff lovely.
Rooms only for sleeping - were spacious and on first arrival clean... but maids need to clean the rooms as well a change the sheets and towels which they did do regularly... we ended up sweeping it out each day along with the terrace which they should have done.
We had 1 Cockroach but i'm afraid it comes with the Island its nothing personal to that hotel, but people seem to think it is!!!.... we sprayed each night before we went out and did not see anymore the whole stay, if you see any in your room reception will give you a can of spray. Mosquitos... had some 1 night but again but thats not the hotels problem....
Food- Canteen food as my husband calls it.... nice meat most nights with the trimmings, nice salads.... too many nights with chips though!!! Deserts where awful but the Icecream went down well with most people... again you get what you pay for, to each out there is easily 80.00 EUR for two adults and 2 children for dinner alone.
Entertainment - my kids absolutely loved it, baring in mind we werent even Thomas Cook the reps could not do enough for them, Lee Scott Claire and Meg you were fab... we used Kids Club a few days for the oldest and had to pay 5.00 EUR for 2 ours as we werent TC but thats a bargain....Evening entertainment bit cheesy but again the reps put everything into it...
Swimming pools lovely no where near as salty as I thought it would be... cold first few days but its now lovely... like any outdoor pool once your under its fine, my kids did ot moan about them being cold once.
Supermarket turn left out of hotel and keep walking to a Supernino cheaper that Hotel one.
Waterpark had a great day, but we went on one of the quieter days before all schools broke up I can imagine in August they will run out of rings and have massive ques!!!!
TV - you have to pay for, we didnt as we are on holiday and TV would never have been watched was not in the rooms long enough.
Safe - read on here beore we went there had ben some breakins.... none whilst we where there, but for 25.00eur get a safe, we did as even if someone had got in they are wlecome to a pile of dirty clothes!!!!
Had a great time would defo go back. Value for money, lovely weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Duna apartments - Hotel is located in Corralejo (Fuerteventura). With an extension of 60.000m2, is a large tropical garden with a massive pool area and an expansive sun terrace. The large common areas with bars, restaurants, recreation areas, theater and beautiful gardens are ideal for relaxing and enjoying the holidays. The complex has 340 apartments, all equipped with kitchennette and bathroom, as well as furnished balcony or terrace. Its location is ideal, located just 50m from the main street and 900m from Corralejo beach. The Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo is located at 2km and the airport at 38km. It also has other touristic attractions around it, such as ACUA water park at 200m, El Campanario Shopping Center and Las Plameras Shopping Center, wich are 400m away. The one and two bedroom apartments, and especially the children's pools and slides, make this complex an ideal place to spend the holidays with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Duna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Oasis Dunas
- Oasis Duna Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Duna
- Dunas Fuerteventura Oasis
- Oasis Dunas Fuerteventura
- Oasis Duna Hotel Fuerteventura/Corralejo