These apartments were lovely, but there was a strange smell all the time coming from the shore outside our door, we had a gound floor 3 bed apartment. The apartments had all your basics. The pool bar was straight outside our door handy for Icecreams by the pool. Our children loved the entertainment in the Dunas but it is a very big complex with lots of children and in the evening the entertainment area was'nt very well lite up, So I was left following my children around as I was terrified that if they went behind the stage area where the Big "unlite" pool of the Dunas was, I was afraid of them falling in which happened to one toddler while we were there, very scary. The food in the complex was awful but we were just 5 mins away to the strip and there was plenty of good restaurants. This area is very quiet mainly suitable for families. The excursion to the zoo was amazing my children got to hold a baby croc, snake and ride on a camel very enjoyable. All in all nice apartments but would'nt return to Fuerteventura it was unbelievably windy and at nigth got quite cold, I had dresses that I bought for my holiday but had to hold them walking around as the wind was blowing them up, got plenty of laugh's though. It was a gorgeous Island, some of the best beaches I've ever seen but too windy for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Corralejo - Fuerteventura Oasis Royal Apartments in Corralejo Fuerteventura are situated close to several shops, bars and restaurants.There are three swimming pools, and a children's pool, surrounded by sun terraces with sun beds and parasols, set in large tropical gardens. Ideal for relaxing holidays, this 2 bedroom apartment is fully equipped with a fitted kitchen with everything you'll need to enjoy a self catering holiday. It also has a spacious lounge area, where you can rest, watch TV, read or play a family game. In the evening you can enjoy a good book or relax with a drink on the spacious terrace which is overlooking the swimming pool and beautiful gardens. There is a private parking space at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Oasis Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Royal Corralejo
- Oasis Royal Hotel Corralejo
- Oasis Royal Fuerteventura/Corralejo