Better than 2 star. Good value for money, very clean rooms with regular maid service and well kept and attractive/tidy pool area and gardens. Plenty of sun loungers.
Reception staff all nice and on arrival they gave us an alternative room to the one we had been allocated as it was too near the bar and on the ground floor so no private balcony which we really wanted - they were happy to oblige and as the apartments were not fully occupied this was easy - might not be in high season. Beds ok if a little firm. No air con which was ok in May but the heat might be a bit too much in July/August. You will need some Mosquito spray etc (plug in one worked very well).
Some apartments were (in our opinion) too close to the bar and restaurant - which played all the football matches on the big screen far too loudly so if you don't like football I would consider another place. Sometimes they had music on and that was very nice, not too loud and a good mix. Could have been that there was a football tournament at the time we were there.... not sure.
Located on edge of town so quiet location with about 15 minutes walk into the centre. Town centre pretty much like any Spanish resort but not as crazy (but it was early May and not summer so likely to be busier later on).
Local supermarkets were reasonably priced and well stocked if you are self catering. The island is lovely and we hired a car for the 2 weeks and visited lots of beaches/quaint villages and the mountains which were spectacular and definitely worth driving up. (We used 'holiday Autos' (via Groupon web site) and paid £165 for 2 weeks for a 1,6 VW polo with AC which was great value!) .
For the apartments the price was very competitive indeed compared to many others we had looked at. On the whole it was a great holiday and I would certainly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo