Just back from two weeks, self catering, at Playa Park. On arrival we found the reception staff efficient, nice and friendly. We were accommodated in one of the ground floor apartments just behind the children's play area. The apartment was spotless, one of the best we have ever been in. More than ample space in the living area with huge sofa bed, large easy chair, lovely glass table, four dining chairs, and two cabinets with plenty of cupboard space. Kitchen off the living area was equipped with the essentials, including microwave. We cooked two meals and all our breakfasts during the two week stay. There was a small washing line/drying area outside the kitchen area. Bathroom was adequate with towels being changed on a 2-3 day basis. Bedroom was pleasant with ample wardrobe space and a Safe (10 euros per week). The apartment was cleaned and rubbish removed, more or less on a daily basis, with bedding being changed every 3 days. The staff we had dealings with, were all friendly and helpful. The grounds at Playa Park are beautiful and are kept immaculate. There is plenty of shade provided by trees and parasols and if you are lucky you will see the beautiful green parrots flying around. They eat nuts from your hand, if you are patient. We understand Playa Park was full during our stay, but it did not feel overly busy. We spent most days relaxing around the lovely pool areas - small children's pool; a larger pool with water shoot; a much bigger, deeper pool for the swimmers. There is also a Jacuzzi. Plenty of activities - water aerobics; yoga; football; darts; pool; giant chess board etc. all available. Though we were self catering, on three nights we decided to eat in the Hotel Buffet. The charge is 10 euros per person. Seems to be routine of International Food alternated by Italian, Asian; Spanish; Mexican. We were very impressed both by the cleanliness of the very modern dining area; the freshness and choice of foods on offer, together with either beer; white or red wine, tea and coffee. On our last day we had breakfast in the Hotel. Again the food on offer was excellent with plenty of choices. Quite a number of times we ate lunch in the pool bar, there is not a vast selection but enough to suit most people having a midday snack. What was provided was more than ample. We found staff in the pool bar and restaurant all very nice, friendly and helpful. Playa Park is minutes away from the Campanario Shopping Centre where there is a large Dino supermarket. Walking into town takes about 15-20 mins. All of the above certainly ensured we had a brilliant holiday in Corralejo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo