Stayed with my wife end Feb - 6th March 2013 on a self catering basis. We like to eat out on holiday trying out different restaraunts - helps with the local economy
Reception were very helpful on arrival and throughout our stay.
Our room was on the first floor one bedroom apartment which was very clean large living area and reasonable bedroom, the bathroom was a good size too, only flaw was the size of the kitchen quite small but since we were eating out not a problem. There were two balconies and a drying area, overall we were well impressed with the apartment.
The pool area was spacious, VERY clean with plenty sunbeds to go around, the pool was cold ie: not heated but since we come from Scotland nae problem.
The location of the hotel is about twenty mins walk from the harbour area and just a couple of minutes from a small shopping centre (very nice) so at night it was quiet due to our location so a good nights sleep was had every night
During the day the entertainment seemed adequate with the reps doing yoga, water aerobics, darts. table tennis, amongst others it was there if you wanted it.
At night we didn't use the complex so can't comment on the entertainment.
The tour rep (Kirsty) was ALWAYS around on the days and times she had stated at the welcome meeting, She was very helpful and courteous.
Overall a great holiday and looking forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo