we booked this holiday last July for a week away from Scotlands wind n rain in March this year , we arrived after a delayed flight from Glasgow . From the minute we arrived we got a warm welcome from all the staff . we were in room 104 overlooking the pool and above the entertainment lounge , (very noisy from 7pm-11pm) but hey whos laying in their room at they times not us. Meals ! we were all inclusive , Breakfast was great , Lunch Not needed after the Big Breakfast but you seemed to just eat it. (we cut back after first half of the week too much food ;)) . Evening meal plenty on offer . No one would have starved plenty plenty on offer . I would have liked to see the Canarian Potatoes and Mojo sauce on the menu Breakfast , lunch and dinner as I could live on these alone , a bit like Ayrshire Potatoes and my own made up sauce (mayonnaise and chilli mixed up ) . I brought jars back home from the Spar (cheapest store well when your buying in bulk need best offer .) . The All inclusive drinks sorry but horrible it would have been good to have had an option to upgrade on this to Premier drinks , but suppose it saved us drinking too much . The Animation Team worked very hard and tried to include everyone but the language barrier (I think it was all in French ?) did not help , but then again I enjoy watching folk having fun , not always taking part myself . The Bar staff and Dining staff and House cleaning staff were very pleasant and all are a credit to your workforce . We went out a walk every day sunbathing on The Sand Dunes which are for all Nudists and like me swim suit on . the Coast line is Stunning and made us want to venture out everyday .so it was Breakfast , out a walk then Lunch then afternoon at pool then Dinner , walk and then the lounge Bar . Out at night we walked to The different Bars but the 1 we had our time in was Murpheys Irish Bar just of the main strip . only 2 nights as the entertainment in The hotel was good enough to make you stay in the there . We needed a jumper on at night as it was a wee bit chilly but then again in Scotland I would have been wrapped up with lots of layers . We both said we would visit Fuertaventura and this hotel again would be our first choice as the location was good 15 minute walk from everything , and spotless. It was also very well planned out . Thank you so much we had a lovely time and have returned Chilled out and ready to re-enter the RAT RACE back to work on Monday .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your smartline Playa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Smartline Playa Park Fuerteventura/Corralejo