“A superb teacher...patient and knowledgable”

Naturalsense Kitesurfschool and SUP School Fuerteventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a kitesurfing holiday in the Canary Islands? Natural Sense Kitesurf School offers kite surfing in Fuerteventura with International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) certified instructors. Standup paddle surfing at Natural Sense is accessible to everyone and lots of fun guaranteed. Classes are in small groups with individual attention by certified BSUPA instructors. We are the biggest mobile kitesurf and SUP (stand up paddle surf) school in Corralejo Fuerteventura without a location. Bist du auf der Suche nach einem Kitesurf Urlaub auf den Kanarischen Inseln? Die offizielle Natural Sense Kitesurfschule bietet Kitesurf Kurse in Fuerteventura mit IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) und VDWS (Verband Deutscher Windsurfing und Wassersportschule) zertifiziert Lehrer. Natural Sense ist eine deutsche mobiele Kitesurf und SUP Schule im Corralejo(ohne Lokal). Unsere Mission; Sicherheit und Qualitat Op zoek naar een kitesurf vakantie op de Canarische Eilanden? De officiele Natural Sense Kitesurfschool(Nederlands) biedt kitesurfen in Fuerteventura met IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) gecertificeerde instructeurs en VDWS (Verband Deutscher Windsurfing und Wassersportschule) gecertificeerde instructeurs aan. Natural Sense is een Nederlandse mobiele school in Corralejo (zonder locatie). Onze missie is veiligheid en kwalitatief kitesurfles geven.
Wirral
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A superb teacher...patient and knowledgable”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Did a kitesurfing course with Achim having never tried it before. Had one to one tuition and Achim really works on all the key basics and certainly won't let you on the water unprepared. This is quite a dangerous sport if you don't prepare, and Achim puts safety first all the time which is absolutely the right thing to do. You can see he is passionate about the sport and the environment. Jacqueline is also great at communicating the details and was very accommodating when I had to defer the course as my friend had an accident whilst we were out and about in the resort (not related to kitesurfing). If you're looking to do a course on Fuertaventura stay clear of the big mass turnover schools and get the personal touch with Natural Sense

Visited May 2014

• Czech first
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great school, great advises, great people”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've had the chance taking a 3-days kitesurfing initiation class by Naturalsense and meet Achim and Jaqueline, some very smily, passionate and flexible people.
The quality of the lesson is amazing, we can feel the passion from the instructor and get to grab a bit of it in the very professional advises which make you progress and understand this sport very quickly. 2 days spent on the beach to get to know wind and how to properly handle the kite, one in the water and there it is, I'm kitesurfing :) I'll definitely return to them for my next visit to Fuerteventura in order to get some more advises and perfect my skills in order to enjoy even more my new sport!
Making the choice of a lesson by Naturalsense Kitesurfschool will allow you to quickly and efficiently learn kitesurfing, I can only recommand it to you!

Visited May 2014
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Catching the waves with Jacquelin.”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I choosed Sup School Fuerteventura because they seem very dedicated to the sport. I was right. Every day I was picked up at my hotel by some very friendly and enthusiastic people. They had already choosed some very good spots for wave SUPing, even if the wind and tide could make it dificult some days. I have paddled some before and made me some (bad) habits. Jacquelin is both patient and methodical and teached me some adjustments so I could do my paddling more effective while we where out in the waves. She also teached and showed me the rules of the line up, to pick waves, be in the right spot and then;" Turn,- paddle..., Now paddle, paddle, paddle!! And I catched my first good waves! Fantastic days and fantastic people.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Frank H
Birmingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A SUPer experience”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I have just returned from FV and have had a great time on the island. The SUP experience i had with Jacqueline was excellent. Despite windy conditions she was able to find great spots to SUP. I came to FV with a lot of questions about SUPing and thanks to her knowledge these have been answered and I have been given a good solid introduction to SUP on which to build. I have to say thanks to the SUP school and would recommend anyone who is interested in any of the facets of SUP to visit FV and give them a call.

Visited June 2013
“Perfect 3 days lesson to start my kite career!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Three days lesson learned me the basics for my "future kite career". Aggie/ Achim and also Andrej are both easy going trainers. They have the skills to learn you a lot in three days, spent time on safety and are IKO certified! Tip for everybody who wants to learn kite surfing at fuerteventura!!

Visited June 2013

Travellers who viewed Naturalsense Kitesurfschool and SUP School Fuerteventura also viewed

Been to Naturalsense Kitesurfschool and SUP School Fuerteventura? Share your experiences!