“I have to say the school is amazing.”
Review of O'Neill Surfschool

O'Neill Surfschool
“I have to say the school is amazing.”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I have to say the school is amazing. Very professional and very personal. I loved the lessons at the beach and the barbecues after surfin .
See you next year!!

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Surfteacher ever”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I went to the O´Neill Surfschool last june during my stay in Corralejo. I really enjoyed it. I was my first time surfing and I defintly good addicted. Alejandro the Surfteacher has got some much experience and you notice it when you go on the search of the perfect wave every morning. He always tries everything to find or also discover new surf spots were we could be in the water alone, to avoid the full beaches where all the other surfschools go. Thanks to him I learnd surfing and was able to ride my first wave on the first day. He is always focused on the students and gives you advises and tricks to improve your style. He also goes in the water with you and the atmosphere is really familiar because the groups are not to big like in other surfschools I saw around Corralejo. I really hope to come back soon again because the surf virus catched me :-)

Visited June 2012
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a real taste of surf”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

PRO
If you are interested in discovering surfing, I warmly reccomend at least 1 week course with oneill.
The business is run by Alejandro, that is also the main teacher of the school.
Surfing is his passion, you can read it in his eyes when he explain how to ride,
when he carefully select the best spot where to surf, when he surf with you paying attention at your safety or when he just sit down at the Buena Onda bar sharing a beer with you.
I went with the guys of Oneill 2 times and I am looking forward to return this September.
The lessons follow the waves rithm:-) Being Alejandro the boss,
he is not in rush of respecting tight schedules , he is flexible and it could be that the day in which the waves are really good he let you enjoy the sea a little more giving you extra time.
CONS
Surfing is exetremly addictive, handle it with care:-)

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Fabioeefewfwef R
Madrid, Spain
“A fuego!”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Alejandro and his crew really know what they're talking about. Forget about big groups in crowded beaches, they always know the best and safer surfing spots, the better waves for all surfing levels and best of all, that tips and tricks that make your surfing level improves a lot.

Visited March 2012