“If you want to be a better surfer then I highly recommend O'Neill.”
Review of O'Neill Surfschool

O'Neill Surfschool
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have been too a few camps and found Alejandro and Ivan to be the best instructors I have met. Both super cool guys. Alejandro sees everything and both he and Ivan have very clear and simple points for you to put into practice and all in a very relaxed and fun atmosphere.

The groups are small so you get an individual plan each day which is excellent.

Equipment is of good quality and the guys are always on hand to discuss any aspect of your surfing as well as good places to get a bite to eat or have a drink!

If you want to be a better surfer then I highly recommend O'Neill.

2  Thank Tony_le_Blanc
There are newer reviews for O'Neill Surfschool

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Liked the individual attention. Nothing was too much for Alejandro. Loved the surf locations. Enjoyed the fact that Alejandro invited each of us for a drink and a bite to eat after the day.

1  Thank rapper57
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I can highly recommend the O'neill Surfschool. It is runned by Alejandro who has been a passionate surfer for 22 years and has studied physical education at University. He is not only a great surfer but also a great professor who knows how to motivate and to teach exactly what you need to improve your surfing skills. The groups are small, and everyone gets a surfboard suitable for his level.
What I also like is the relaxed atmosphere. There is no rush. If some students want to stay longer in the water, no problem, there is always enough time to enjoy. After surfing Alejandro takes the group for a drink or tapas, great to get to know the group better and to have fun :-).
I have attended other surf schools before but I must say, with O'neill Surfschool I've had the best surfing experience ever and I definitely got infected by the surf virus!

1  Thank Isabelle_SB
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I have to say the school is amazing. Very professional and very personal. I loved the lessons at the beach and the barbecues after surfin .
See you next year!!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I went to the O´Neill Surfschool last june during my stay in Corralejo. I really enjoyed it. I was my first time surfing and I defintly good addicted. Alejandro the Surfteacher has got some much experience and you notice it when you go on the search of the perfect wave every morning. He always tries everything to find or also discover new surf spots were we could be in the water alone, to avoid the full beaches where all the other surfschools go. Thanks to him I learnd surfing and was able to ride my first wave on the first day. He is always focused on the students and gives you advises and tricks to improve your style. He also goes in the water with you and the atmosphere is really familiar because the groups are not to big like in other surfschools I saw around Corralejo. I really hope to come back soon again because the surf virus catched me :-)