“Surfing with my son”

Fuerteventura Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of young adults majoreros, which moved for our love and passion for the sea and this island, have created this business in 2011. With our guidance you’ll be able to stand up on the surfboard since day one. We’ll also recommend you the best spots to visit during your stay.
“Surfing with my son”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Marcus and the team were excellent last Summer when I took my 6yr old son surfing. Marcus helped both my son and I have a great time. We are returning this Summer and look forward to some more surf.

Visited August 2013

Sussex
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Just brilliant, excellent value and really friendly.”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Incredibly friendly, fantastic value for money, I hadn't paddle boarded before but my husband has the girl gave us a lesson and then even came out with me for a short time until I felt happy, no charge, how lovely was that!. Gave us wet suits and everything we needed. Stored all our belongings and gave us somewhere to change. Would definitely recommend as the best value for money and service in Corralejo. No pretentiousness they just wanted us to have fun. We came back again the next day for more!

Have a brilliant season.

Visited November 2013
Hayle, Cornwall, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“First LESSON of STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

A fantastic experience
We have watched paddle boarders near our home in cornwall uk at St Ives and Falmouth
And wanted to give it a go we are both over 50 so while on holiday in Corralejo we enquired at the surf school we spoke to Pamela and arranged a lesson next day we met at about 9.15 at the beach but they had also offered
To pick us up from our accommodation
We met Pamela
And Adam
He taught us excersise be fore we took to the water ahead was really good explaining
The lesson was 2.50 hours long and he was great all the time even to going for fresh cold water at the end of the lesson .he filmed and took photos all the time and we have to go and pick up disc which I will put on their face book site really excellent service and really reccomend them for introduction to water sports thanks so much Adam and Pamela for a fantastic lesson Maria and Dave Wolstencroft hayle cornwall uk

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Davidwolstencroft
Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fuerte Surf School”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

In the bay of Corralejo, always friendly, good prices, good equipment, rescue service, surf to Los Lobos and back and discover the long waves you can surf, the flying fishes or at some times of the year even dolphins.

Visited November 2012