“Great experience !”

Delphinus Diving School
More attraction details
Owner description: Mar y Mas is the number one dive centre in the North of Fuerteventura. We are located on the main Beach next to Waikiki cocktail bar. The views from our dive centre are spectacular looking out to the island of Lobos across the beach. If you have never dived before dont worry... we are very happy to take you on your first experience in the Atlantic ocean in one of our lagoon like bays in Lobos Island. Its very safe but just as important... its VERY FUN!!!If you are already a licenced diver we can show you so many wonderful dive sites around the Lobos natural reserve. Just arrive at the dive centre in the morning and the boat will pick you up in the bay across the beach. Then come back from a mornings diving to relax in the centre or on the beach with a coffee or a beer. We offer all PADI and CMAS courses and we also have activities for the kids or the whole family together. You will enjoy the relaxed and chilled out atmosphere in the dive centre and our staff are always looking to have some fun. So come and join in, get into the water and then chill with your beverage afterwards.
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great experience !”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went snorkelling and had a great time. All the staff were great so welcoming and friendly. We saw so much as well and felt we could take our time. Thank you so much i hope to come back again!

Visited June 2014
Mar_y_Mas_Team, Manager at Delphinus Diving School, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Hi guys,
if snorkelling was great, next time you should try diving with us. We have so many things to see arround Lobos Island like Sting Rays, Barracudas, Angelsharks,.... and lots of other stuff!
Hope to see you again
Simone

• Finnish first
Jarvenpaa, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I did 2 dives with them and enjoyed them a lot. All in all, a great experience with friendly and professional divemasters / staff.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Juha L
Mar_y_Mas_Team, Manager at Delphinus Diving School, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Hi,
thanks for diving with us!
We hope to see you again, maybe next time you come in the summer, when the rays are here and you can watch our big sting rays or snorkel with the butterfly rays in the bay in front of the dive centre.
Anyway, there is always something to see around Lobos Island!

Kind regards
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Dives and Staff”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great dive centre with great friendly staff and great value. I was Brought to 2 great dive sites with good equipment. The divemasters were great and very patient when I struggled with my ear son the first dive. I would definitely use them again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Empty-Global
Hi,
we are happy to hear that you liked the dives. If you come back again, we can show you lot´s of other dive sites around Lobos island.
See you!
Hilversum, The Netherlands
“Great experience”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

After a try-out with snorkeling I was mesmerized by the nice water. The team was also great so I decided to go for two boat dives a few days later. The chosen dive spots were great, the team was friendly and the experience underwater was breathtaking. Recommended!

Visited March 2014
Mar_y_Mas_Team, Manager at Delphinus Diving School, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Hi Frank,
thank you for visiting us and I hope to see you again next time to show you more dive sites, like "EL Puente".
It´s the place with the bridge and the tunnel I told you about. It´s amazing to sit under the bridge and watch the white travellies and other fish that waits for us most of the time. It´s a perfect dive site for all levels. The advanced diver will go through the tunnel, maybe the Open water diver just enjoy the time under the big bridge and even for the Scuba diver or an absolut beginner the depth of maximum 10 m will be a great adventure.
Kind regards
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very friendly team”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Thank you for a good 'pair' of dives! Everything was very well organised and run with all the right kit on the boat for safety and a very good RIB it is too. As the weather had been poor two days previously, the vis wasn't great but the sites used were good for the area and had a fair amount of different species of fish etc........and the biggest Ray I have ever seen!
A real friendly team that I would be more than happy to dive with anytime.....this was the opportunity to bring my dive tally to 70 and all in just a year since my first open water dive back in Feb 2013 at Stoney Cove in the U.K.
I am BSAC trained and used to cold water dives and UK sea dives so here was no problem as I was confident here(never cocky in the water!)
Thanks again to all at Mar y Mas

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Peter T
Mar_y_Mas_Team, Manager at Delphinus Diving School, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Hi Peter,
thanks for your feedback and I hope to see you for your next 100, 500 or 1000 dives ;-)
And I can tell you, the big sting ray you have seen was not the biggest one we have here. Come and visit us in the summer when it´s "ray time"!
Simone & team!