“Gorgeous tapas”
Review of On the Beach

On the Beach
Ranked #29 of 42 Nightlife in Corralejo
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Just sitting here now really beautiful food.well worth a stop if you are visiting.Tapas really delicious and good value.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had a wonderful meal here, with wonderful views of the sea. The menu is small but perfectly formed! I had a wonderful Thai curry, with some very good wine. The decor s bright and modern, the staff helpful and friendly and the price was reasonable.
I would definitely eat here again if I find myself bak in corralejo.

3  Thank Orla O
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Fantastic for sitting overlooking the sea whilst being served reasonably priced drinks and people watching in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere

2  Thank David S
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We only stopped here for drinks, but they were rather good, and were served by a friendly waitress. There was a very extensive cocktail menu, and prices were very reasonable compared to other bars on the island. It was dark during our late night visit, but I think there would be a great ocean view available during daylight hours.

What set the place apart was the flamenco entertainment. There were both musicians and dancers and it was something really worth watching. Worth stopping by just for that really. We did not get a chance to eat here but the menu looked good.

5  Thank rtl2
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I came here with a couple of friends for drinks after a meal elsewhere. There was some amazing Flamenco dancing taking place inside, which was very interesting. The cocktail menu was quite extensive and the cocktails were very good, and at a nice round €5 each also happened to be some of the cheapest I found in Corralejo. I would definitely return for drinks, and would be very tempted to try the food as well.

3  Thank Ebzilla