“Wonderful find”

Avanti Hotel Boutique Fuerteventura
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Corralejo
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in a perfect location: close to beach and restaurants. The hotel is clean and the room feels luxurious but the best thing is the lovely, incredibly helpful staff. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank sutherland118

Reviewed 17 January 2014

What a great hotel and only wish we could have stayed longer. The popularity of the Avanti is such that you may have to book some other accommodation, if you are staying a while in Fuerteventura. We could only manage 3 blissful nights between Christmas and New Year and then had to move to a new location further down the coast. The management hosted a great drinks & Tapas evening on News Year Eve, which helped all the other guests to get to know each other and then after a late dinner we were back for more drinks and Fireworks to see in the New Year from the vantage of the roof terrace.

We will return Kati

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Legs31
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Just come back from a week at the hotel. We were looking for a relaxing break after a busy year, and the chaos that is Christmas embedded in the UK winter. That is exactly what we got. The hotel is beautifully decorated, albeit in a fairly minimal style and provides all the amenities that you need. The beds are really comfortable, the showers are powerful, the fridge is large and the prices are reasonable. Staff are unfailingly pleasant and friendly from reception through to the restaurant and housekeeping. The breakfast buffet is very much in the same style as the rest of the hotel; relatively minimalist but what is there is very good and certainly more than adequate. Given that the town was pretty quiet we found the whole experience very relaxing but I suspect that in the height of the season it could get noisy. All in all, superb value and highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank WeekendTravel
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Loved our short stay here before New Year...unfortunately we could not book for whole week as it was full and moving to another hotel just emphasised how good the Avanti is. The decoration is beautifully done and lifted the spirits every time we came back. Lovely people, very helpful and the room was stylish and comfortable with a great view. Thoroughly enjoyed our short time here and have booked again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank peter j
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is the second time my wife and I stay at the Avanti (room 204)--first time only 5 months ago in August, and have already booked for the summer again. Customer care could not possibly be more customized or delightful, and the Avanti is a heaven for relaxation. I really don't know what else to add that I have not said before--the Avanti is perfection in its own way and I would not change a thing about it, and I hope it stays the same for years to come.

This time it was winter and the nights were a bit chilly but the air heating worked perfect and was completely silent.

I am telling everyone: everything has been thought of to the level of perfection.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the harbour (the vast majority are, though).
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Diego M
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We spent two nights in this hotel with my sister as this hotel is said to be the best in Corralejo. I must say we left somewhat disappointed. The interior design is indeed second to none, really beautiful, but I found the a room too small. The view was amazing, we had all the amenities needed and I loved the 'maxibar'. I would love to give this place a better rating if it was not for the restaurant. We went there for dinner on the first night, I ordered calamari as a starter, it was like rubber, really not nice, my sister had fried cheese which was inedible, as it was too oily. For main I ordered steak and it was not too nice either as I ordered it medium-rare and when I got it the meat was actually cold and it still said moooooo. The atmosphere in the restaurant was not very welcoming, the waitress/manager made us feel like she is in a rush to go home, so we finished our dinner and paid way too much money for an average dinner. But the worse part was the breakfast the next morning. We went to the restaurant at 10.00 and the same waitress was there. She looked at us than at her watch and told us to have whatever we want quickly as she is closing the buffet. We were not offered juice or cooked breakfast, there were some pieces of ham and some croissant left, not very appetising. Left a really bad taste in our mouth as if it was not for the terrible service and food I would be happy to go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
10  Thank Marie J
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I echo the other reviews, Natalie was just lovely, professional kind and genuine and we chatted to her every day she was on reception. No matter what we requested she would always say no problem and it would be sorted. She is a huge asset to this Hotel.
We booked the studio on the roof for the first night as our double room was not available for the whole week, my goodness it was amazing floor to ceiling windows that fully opened out to look over the harbour you could lay on the bed and watch the sun rise over the sea. It had a little kitchenette with coffee machine and everything you needed. Completely private with its own sun loungers it was gorgeous we were nervous about giving this up but we needn't have worried.
Our other room was on the first floor and had a terrace which was so pretty and captured the sun all afternoon. When we moved down there was a knock at the door and Natalie had asked for a little table and chairs to be out on the terrace really thoughtful as there was already a sofa and table. We had big fluffy towels, robes and slippers and the room was spotless every day. We had extra pillows delivered straight after we asked. The only thing that would have enhanced the stay would have been a kettle and a couple of mugs, I really missed not being able to make a cup of tea! I also found the curtain across the wardrobe a bit of a pain. It was beautiful and looked pretty and colourful but I was scared I would break it being glass and it made such a lot of noise and was heavy. Minor points but constructive. Breakfast was lovely as others have said everything you need in a very relaxed environment just watching the sea and the harbour. Avanti is perfect for all the excellent restaurants and bars and walks along the beach front.
Overall a modern, spotlessly clean, romantic, friendly hotel with luxurious facilities.

Room Tip: If you can afford it definitely book the studio.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple