“Best tennis coach on the island”

Corralejo Tennis Academy
Milan, Italy
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best tennis coach on the island”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

If you're looking for a tennis coach in Fuerteventura, Peter from Corralejo Tennis Academy is the man for you.
I've been playing tennis for more than 20 years now and I had many coaches, and Peter ranks definitely among the best.
He's not only a very skilled player and coach but also a very nice person and a true professional.
He doesn't try to change your style at any cost, as some may do, on the contrary he's able to give you the right advice in the easiest way, to improve your game, and is always positive and encouraging.
I have learned a lot from him and I'm looking forward to my next visit to the island to play some more tennis with him!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank fiore9
petooooo, Owner at Corralejo Tennis Academy, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Hello Fiorenza,

Thank you for your vey nice comment. I am already looking for your next visit. It was very nice also for me to do lessons with you.

Peter