“El Sultan complex is a great place to stay in...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool Area
Pool area at night
From roof terrace
From roof terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
happygirl...
blackpool
“El Sultan complex is a great place to stay in Corralejo”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment for January and February 2017 and had a really great time.The weather was mainly very good, but at this time of year there are a few cloudy days and a little rain - only one day when we really couldn't go out. Most showers are very short.Definitely a lot better than England.
It was the longest we have stayed away from home, but we felt that this is the perfect place for a long stay. It is a gated complex with plenty of English around, so we felt safe and always could get help with anything we needed. It is in a great position with a large shopping centre an easy 5 minutes walk away. The centre has been described previously, but I will say the restaurants are great. There are also shops on the other side of the complex. I used the peluquaria (hairdresser) Azuclaro, and my cut and colour was really good. One thing to note, as the complex is gated and Andrea doesn't live on site, you need to wait by a gate for someone to let you in when you first arrive as you don't get keys until you get in. Although Andrea now has a new manager who lives on site and he will probably be available to meet you. We used hoppa transfers and they were excellent.
The apartment is well equipped, not recently modernised, but very homely and comfortable. At the time of year we were there the apartment gets all day sun on the back of the building and the roof terrace which is 2 floors up. However there is a nice breeze on hot days and do go up at night to see the stars.
I have some mild mobility problems, but found the area flat enough to walk and plenty of places to stop and rest. I should add that providing you can climb into a bath, you can live on the ground floor of the apartment and could store a mobility scooter safely, the complex has access. The pool area is beautifully maintained, but the pool is cold at this time of year, however it is still well used, so not too cold.
Corralejo is a great place to stay with plenty going on even at this time of year and excellent restaurants.
Thanks Andrea for a brilliant holiday.

Ian H
“Perfect”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I don't normally write reviews, so please bare with me. Myself, my partner, my sister and her partner stayed here towards the end of Sept '16. The location is perfect, it is set in a small gated development of two storey houses(no high rise buildings nearby). The house is a three bedroom, two bathroom, two storey home and is equipped with everything you need for a self catering stay. It has a large screen TV, Dvd player(with dvd's) and is supplied with chrome-cast too. It is also equipped with excellent WIFI. This house is more than just a house, it's feels like a home from home. The communal pool is literally a 20 second walk from the house and the house has it's own sunbeds(which are stored in the house when not in use) so you'll always have one to use. The salt water pool is a decent size and the landscaped surroundings are immaculately kept. The house is set in cul-de-sac, with no cars around, so very safe for children. The area is nice and quiet and has a lot of ex-pats living there, who are very friendly and will point you in the right direction if you need help. The main town is a leisurely 15min stroll from the house and in my opinion is perfect as, although this town is by no means a party town, it is far enough away that you don't hear a sound at night time. A taxi ride to the town is around €4 but we walked in/home most nights. The whole area feels extremely safe and the town is equipped with everything needed for a great getaway, supermarkets/shops, nice bars, great restaurant's. There is also a large supermarket and a few shops/restaurant/bar 5mins from the house. The harbour area is beautiful, with small bars and restaurants serving fresh fish straight off the boats. The beach is great too and is also beside the town. The water is crystal clear and you can even see the fish swimming!!.
We wanted a nice, quiet and relaxing holiday and that's exactly what we got. The town is a decent size and has everything you need, bars, restaurant's, shops but is not over developed(no high rise blocks). The town also has a very safe feel to it and you don't get the young drunken people you get in other resorts. There are also plenty of day-trips you can choose from, boat trips, Zoo, watersports etc etc. We didn't have any kids with us so I can't really advise on that side of things but there were plenty of kids around. The weather was in the late 20's for the 7days we stayed there and although my girlfriend thought it got a bit cool at night, I didn't and wore shorts/tee shirts every night. I found this holiday extremely relaxing and felt very refreshed upon my return home. I would have absolutely no hesitations in returning to this town and definitely staying in this house. Andrea and Darach(the owners) where absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Although we never actually met, they were always just a phone call/email away and answered any questions we had very quickly. I can't praise them highly enough. They even contacted us during and after our stay to make sure everything was ok. 10/10.

Your age range 35-49
Debbie H
“home from home”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

we stayed here for a week at half term with the grandchildren,the house had everything you could wish for and more.I had a problem with the tv at first because i had never used chrome cast before,but after texting andrea she talked me through it all immediately,thanks again andrea.if you stay here you dont need to take anything except your clothes.This house is well looked after and well furnished.We are going back in november and cannot wait,see you soon Andrea

Travelling group: Extended Family
Aisling G
Dublin, Ireland
“amazing”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Wow!!this terraced house is beautiful,and extremely well equipped from a huge selection of toys for small children to a needle and thread.
The house includes Samsung Chromecast TV, is clean and spacious with a real home from home feel,with excellent quality beds for a good nights sleep
No need to go to the pool early in the morning for sunbeds as you have your own!!!
The surrounding area is a stroll away with an abundance of supermarkets and shops including Zara,bershka,mango,espirit,Springfield,ect
Overall I couldn't fault this charming house and would recommend it to any group travelling

Travelling group: Teenagers
SzymonSie
Poland
“Wonderfull”
Reviewed 15 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I spent with my family lovely week in "Casa Boylan" in march 2015. The El Sultan resort has a very good location and it is lovely to go around for walk. Very close to the shopping centers and to the beach.
About Townhouse - the owners equip house with everything which you need to have on your stay - even more :) There is everything which is helpful in everyday life :)
I only regret that I did not have the opportunity to meet the owners. Hopeful It will be the occasion :)

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Peter2014...
Carlow, Ireland
“Home away from home but with the added benefit of Sunshine”
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife and I and our two children aged 16 and 9 stayed here for 10 days. The house was fantastic with everything you could possibly need for your holiday. It was very spacious and very clean. For us the roof terrace was amazing and we spent a lot of time up there enjoying the view of the sea and the pool. Our children loved the pool and because it was very quiet they had it nearly to themselves. The owners were friendly and extremely helpful and we would love to return some time in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roof terrace and location
Liked least: Nothing loved everything about it
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
bridget12...
Dublin, Ireland
“would reccommend to everyone with families”
Reviewed 4 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I would like to recommend this town house to everyone, it is twenty mins from the beach, plenty of room in the house, well equipped for families with children , communal pool which was kept spotless, would definitely be going back and recommending it to my friends and family. Bridget martin and friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing