We have stayed at this aparthotel twice now. It is ideally situated in the town, but it retaints a quiet ambience. Both stays here have been great. If you are looking for an affordable friendly aparthotel, I would highly reccommend this place. The staff are friendly and helpful, and quick to resolve any issues (the light went on our balcony). The rooms are very spacious and clean, and for the £99 we paid for a weeks stay for two, you can't really go wrong! The pool; is nice and the rooms all have great views of it. The complex has pretty garedens and looks especially lovely at night when it's all lit up. It's not the Ritz; nor does it puport to be, but it's a lovely place to stay in Fuerteventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo