just got back after 2 weeks here. Bit dissapointed, apartments do need a good overhaul. Travelled as a couple and our apartment wasn't that nice, very shabby, the good point was that it was in a great location central for everything, and only Half an hours walk from the harbour. We paid for a private taxi to take us back to the airport at a cost of 46 euros booked through the hotel, when it arrived it was late and it had been to another hotel first and picked up 2 other people so they travelled for free (not happy) so currently in contact for a refund. Don't think we will return. Staff are pleasant though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo