I had researched hotels in Corralejo on tripadvisor before booking and chose Fuentepark apartments accordingly.I was not disappointed. I totally agree with the majority of comments.The apartments may be considered rather dated but this didn't detract from our enjoyment of our stay at Fuentepark. There is ample storage space in the huge wardrobe and the fridge, as reported by so many, is vast.Our apartment was thoroughly cleaned every day except Friday and Sunday. Towels and bed linen were changed regularly.I particularly liked the large walk-in shower in the bathroom. Due to the arid conditions on the island I was concerned that I had to run the hot water taps for a while before the hot water appeared.I spoke to an ex -pat about this and, apparently, grey water is recycled and used by farmers for irrigation. Again, as already reported, the close proximity of these apartments to shops bars and restaurants make Fuentepark an ideal choice.It is all peace and quiet within the confines of the apartments, pool area and gardens but a 5 minute stroll takes you into town where there are dozens of places to eat and plenty of bars.I thought the Spa supermarket, 3 minutes further up the road than Hippadinos supermarket, had more choice and their bread was certainly nicer.And finally to the staff on reception. I don't think I've ever stayed anywhere where I can say the entire hotel reception staff were excellent. Here, without exeption, they were brilliant.They were always friendly, polite
and spoke fluent Enlish and other languages too . We decided to hire a car on a morning when it appeared overcast( it became sunny by midday) and this was quickly organised for us by reception.It was cheaper than expected and, as Fuerteventura has very smooth
main roads and relatively no traffic, driving around was a good experience. We heard the reception staff deal with all the guests in the same courteous manner.So without hesitation I would recommend staying here.
Suggestion: Each apartment has a plastic clothes airer for drying towels etc. Pack a few clothes pegs as it can get very breezy and we noticed, on some patois, clothes had blown down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo