Well located appartments, nice pool, friendly staff and very well run. Would definitely go back.
When you first open the door the room smelt slightly damp and decor is ageing a little so if you are used to staying high end first arrival might be a little disappointing but it is all as you would expect in this price band, In every important way and aspect that actually matters (ie. space, comfort, location ) this is a great place, fantastice even.. Had a little noise from across the road a couple of nights.
Somebody commented negatively that the pool bar closed early, for me this is a plus as keeps noise down and if I want to drink later I go into the town..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartments is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island. Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo