We stayed there for 7 nights, with other 4 young friends. We had a car and traveled all days except 1, when we enjoyed the pool. You can find free parking places on the streets nearby.
The hotel is nice and the personnel is friendly (we asked for small repairs and they were prompt to do them). However, the hotels seems quite old and tired, although it is clean. We took only breakfast and it was plenty of food to choose from (English and continental), but it seemed more like a canteen. It has good wireless internet connection only in lobby and pool area.
The location is very good - just 4 min from a city beach and 5 min walk from central Corralejo bars & restaurants area. The amazing dunes and nearby beaches are just 10 min drive away.
I would recommend it for ppl on a budget, who want to spend a amazing holiday in Corralejo area. If u find a good deal, take it, if not, better look for a fancier hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo