My wife, daughter, and myself stayed 11 night at the Dunapark, half board in room 232.
We loved it, never before have we stayed in a hotel where the sunbeds were available anytime without the need to get up and race to put your towels out, lovely.
Room was large, with flat screen tv (only CNN & Sky news in english) large beds and sofa.
mini fridge, big balcony with two reclining chairs and a table plus drying rack for towels.
Cleaned every morning to a high standard, everything worked and aircon was more than adequate and controlled by the guest.
Pool area and gardens where an Oasis in the centre of town very nice and well kept.
Staff were excellent all very welcoming and friendly, especially Jonathan, reception, and
Romi, and Maria Jesus, waitresses.
I dont think this hotel would suit holiday makers who want entertaining around the pool, or bar as it was dead quite, not many younger people so our daughter did not make friends as she normally does on holiday. Evening entertainment only once in the week
usual X-factor failure standard.
Food in hotel was o.k. not as much choice as we are used to, but this hotel was a lot smaller than the ones we usually go for.
Outside hotel lots of English bars, Spanish bars and food outlets of all types, beach about 3 minutes walk, Baku water park about 10 minutes walk, and Harbour about 15 minutes walk, an ideal location.
I think it deserves its 4 stars, I would rate it 3.75 for the accomodation, 3.5 for the food, 4 for the pool and gardens, 3 for the bars, and 5 for the staff.
Would we go back to this hotel, if we stay in Correlejo (which I loved) again we would have no hesitation in booking the Atlantis Dunapark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo