We have just returned from this hotel over the New Year Holiday. When we booked the holiday we were told that the room would be overlooking the street not the pool. We thought this was just from a scenic point of view not realising the the street was the main thoroughfare in the town. The bars (including the hard rock cafe bar) , shops and taxi ranks were just below our bedroom window and the noise would go on until very late at night,and early morning. We were told the hotel was full so no upgrade could be given. The rooms are very small and in need of a refurbishment as is the rest of the hotel. The carpets in the hotel corridors were filthy. The food at breakfast was OK but the evening meals were poor with the meat on offer being very dry and overcooked. The only saving grace for the hotel was the friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo