I would like to echo the views of the previous writer. I agree that the decor is a little dated and the hotel perhaps not everyones idea of a four star but I have just spent a very happy week there. My room was large and spotlessly clean with a balcony overlooking a pretty garden. I really appreciated having a fridge. OK not much in the way of TV channels but who goes on holiday to watch telly? The staff were friendly and helpful and the food while not amazing was perfectly acceptable. The pool are was pretty and well maintained. I found the location perfect for the beach and harbour. The only problem with the central location was the loud music from the nearby bars at night. I am glad I brought ear plugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo