Spent 2 weeks at the Dunapark at the beginning of August. The medium sized hotel was busy, with guests from a good mix of countries. We had a ground floor pool view room, 104, east facing. We had the sun morning and afternoon. The balconies are a good size, with room for table & 4 chairs if required. The corridor on this side of the building backed onto a few shops/cafes that were on the main street. Although there are music bars across the road, you could only hear a noise at night when you were in the bathroom, even then it was minimal and did not disturb us or a 6 year old child.
The beds were typical of the Canaries, quite hard. The room had air conditioning & there is a hairdrier in the bathroom.
The garden view rooms look out onto the play area, with swings, slides, large sand pit and the room where the mini-club is. We heard a rumour, that from October the hotel is going adult only.
Our 6 year old, who normally doesn't like organised mini-clubs, couldn't get enough of it. Thanks to Valerie who did a fantastic job. Not just your usual sitting and colouring in here, Valerie had the kids making all sorts of things during our visit, book-marks, papermache heads, bracelets purses, snakes, chicks etc she would be an asset to 'Blue Peter'.
We would have liked the hotel to have had a mini-disco in the early evening like most other places been to, but with the afternoon session of the mini-club not finishing until 18:30, I suppose that would too much.
The staff in the dining room and bar were also excellent, very friendly and helpful, always smiling and joking with you.
The food was varied, although not always to everybody's taste, there was always something to eat. Breakfast was like most other hotels, fatty/streaky bacon, frankfurter sausages, beans, tomatoes, eggs, mushrooms, tortillas etc. There was also a good selection of cold meats, cheeses, bread/rolls, salad, yoghurts, fruit & cereal.
The hotel is in a great location, 10 yards from the main street & 2 minutes to the beach.
Corralejo itself is a great place not just for family holidays but for everybody. There are plenty of places to eat or drink. Music bars, sports bars or chill out bars. Something for everyone.
We can't wait to go back in October. Our favourite place to holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 50 metres from Fuerteventura’s Corralejo Beach, this adults-only hotel has an outdoor pool, tennis court and gym. All rooms are bright and spacious. Most rooms at the Atlantis Dunapark have views of the swimming pool or gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Dunapark’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. Guests can also enjoy drinks, snacks and cocktails in the poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atlantis Dunapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dunapark Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Dunapark By Oasis Corralejo
- Hotel Atlantis Dunapark Fuerteventura/Corralejo