“Feels like a second home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Barbequee back patio with views to the fire mountain and and splendid gardaen with canarian plants.
Lobos Island view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ritakay75
London, United Kingdom
“Feels like a second home”
Reviewed 28 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

The villa is in a great location, close to several coffee shops to choose from. A taxi rank very close by.
As soon as I entered Villa Chiara felt so homely. Everything was so clean and well presented.
Even the small requests were taken care off. Water and milk in the fridge.
Both bedrooms were of very good size.
We loved the big flat screen tv.
The neighbours were so helpful and at hand if I needed anything.
The complex is so well kept and most important very safe.
The chill out area was just ideal, loved waking up and having my morning coffee in the sunshine.
Maria the owner was so helpful.
She was brilliant with suggestions of places to go and restaurants. I would like to thank her very much for her help.
Now I'm just planning to go back again.
We loved it so much and can not wait for our next trip.
I would highly recommend this rental.

14 Jan 2017
Dear Rita
i am so happy that the place was up to your standards...i know they are very high!
Well,you know were you home away is now,,,
You will be always wellcome!
Thank you very much.
Reviewed 19 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

25 Dec 2016
My dear Angela
I am so happy that you appreciated the decoration and quality....I am very proud of renting a unique place...in every sense.The best is to realise that I make people happy..we work so hard and have a bad experience with our holidays choice is frustrating....
Sorry to hear to late about the pool...the complex has two....the second one was around the corne, a bit higher with beautiful views over the beach....I go there sometimes...very peaceful. ..
No need to say that I would be delighted to have you back.
With all my love.
David S
“Lovely break at villa Chiara”
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Many thanks to Maria for providing so many little extras that make her propertystand out from many others I have rented. Toiletries in the bathroom, tea bags in the kitchen even a bottle of gin in the drinks cabinet (perhaps I got lucky). It was very much like staying in someones well equipped home rather than a bland holiday let. Maria was easy to contact and most helpfull during my stay. Bravo Maria.

22 Nov 2016
Dear David
It was really great having you at home...
And the Gin was left on porpouse....perfect for the Chill out!
I hope to have you back soon.
Robert R
London, United Kingdom
“Ticked all the boxes”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Great stay. Maria extremely helpful and only a phone call away. Enclosed outdoor area with good furniture really nice. Would recommend to family and friends. Thank you. Robert

22 Oct 2016
Dear Robert,
i do my best to make sure guests have great holidays.
Thanks for looking after my beloved home,that from now is also yours,.
Big hug.
Maria S
“Beautiful accommodation, would recommend to anyone, it feels like home away from home”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this beautiful apartment for 2 weeks in the beginning of January 2016. I absolutely loved it - it is beautifully decorated, with taste and care, and it feels like home rather than just a holiday accommodation. It has the dishwasher and the washing machine which was very convenient. The patio is beautiful, with very comfy sofa and armchairs - and right by the pool. Maria, the owner, is lovely and very helpful.
The apartment is as you see it on the pictures, and even better.
The only thing I would say is that you would probably need a car as it is not in the centre of Corralejo, but there is a taxi station nearby and it only costs 3 euros to get to the village. But we had the car, so for us the location was perfect, away from the noisy town centre.
Overall, I loved the place and will definitely be coming back.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
22 Oct 2016
Dear Maria
what can i say...so happy that you felt like at home.
You will always be welcome.
Thank you very much for your review.
It means a world to me to know that you enjoyed it.
UncleNipp...
Ely, United Kingdom
“Lovely home from home”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My 18 yr old daughter, friend, and wife and I stayed a week here at the beginning of November. We had great weather. I write that because I find that when I read reviews on properties in the canaries, and they are bad, it's usually because of the weather! (How there could have been a bad review on this little house I don't know)
This small house on one floor is very well maintained and the beds are so comfortable!
I really liked the decor and the fact that I didn't need to bring anything with me! Even beach towels, hairdryer etc were provided. We spent most of our days out, so the pool was not used much, but it was well maintained and pretty much empty. I braved one swim and it was very refreshing. There was enough sun on the pool even at 5pm. The kitchen is small but has everything in it - washing machine, dishwasher etc..and is modern.
Although a little out of town, it certainly wasn't a problem as we had the car. We preferred being slightly out as it was so quiet at night. As others have said, there are many supermarkets nearby. The other thing to mention is that the price was exceptional value for money. Thank you for everything Maria. You have a lovely house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds!!
Liked least: Sun went down early in November, so not much sun on the patio area when we had returned from days out.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Dec 2015
Dear Ely
Thank you very much for your review.
For me is very important that my guests find themselves like at home and that they dont miss any of those little details that make the difference while you are away.
Whenever you want to come back you know where is your house.
Love
TomBS9
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A great holiday”
Reviewed 25 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Just returned from a relaxing week's stay here. Apartment is clean and bright with modern décor. The shared pool is really lovely. Free wifi a real bonus.

Hire car is advised but not absolutely essential as you could hire bikes (10 minute cycle in to town).

Would go again.

Your age range 25-34
7 Jan 2016
Dear Tom
thank you very much for your opinion.
I am very proud to provide my guests with all the comfort i would like for my self.
You are more than welcome to come back.
Consider it your home away.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing