“Lovely clean quiet villa with great pool access”
other travellers have booked this property
The Chill out right next to the massive pool entrance with your own sunbeds, music, beers, umbrella.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Barbequee back patio with views to the fire mountain and and splendid gardaen with canarian plants.
Lobos Island view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

736anno
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Lovely clean quiet villa with great pool access”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Loved this location even though it was twenty minute walk to main centre but the walk was good for us! Plenty amenities nearby . Fabulous pool. Just a pity we never got the weather to use it! Definitely recommend

Date of stay: February 2018
15 Mar 2018
Dear Ann
Thanks for taking a minute to leave a review.
They are very important to me because I really care and put my heart in making my guest enjoy their holidays... We work ver hard and these breaks are a motivation to keep going!
You should come back between June and October when the pool temperature is so pleasant... A good swing alone first thing in the morning after a coffe at the chill out terrace... Mmmmm
You are really welcome to come back.
RuthD984
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Super House in Fab location”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Have just returned from a week stay in this great house. Really quiet location and spotlessly clean. Great seating areas at both front and back of house means you can sit in the sun any hour of the day. The neighbour Ron looks after the house so it’s great to have him at hand in case of any problems, we didn’t have any but am sure Ron would have sorted if we had. Big supermarket just up the road and also local places to eat and drink. About a 20min walk to Main Street, dead flat and an easy walk. Would definitely visit again. Had a great holiday

Date of stay: January 2018
16 Feb 2018
Dear Ruth
I am so happy that you found everything up to high standards.
I really care for every little detail to make sure that my guest have all the comfort and feel at home.
Thanks for appreciating my efforts.
Please come back soon.
Ron and Alison spoke highly about you.
Big hug
rita k
“Ms”
Reviewed 20 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This was my second stay at Villa Chiara. It really is becoming a home away from home. It’s located in a great area, away from all the crazy tourists. The area is just perfect and has so much to offer. Just a few minutes walk and you have the best cafes with the healthiest snacks and fresh juices. If you fancy a traditional big breakfast there’s a cafe called Tiffany. Myself and my husband enjoyed going to Secreto most mornings for breakfast and tea in the afternoon. Theres a supermarket just a few minutes walk which is extremely convenient. The pizza restaurant is delicious too. If you decide to venture out, there’s a taxi stand just in front of these cafes. Prices are very reasonable.

I will now review the apartment, it is so cosy and spotless. Everything is perfectly clean. I like the decoration Maria has chosen.
The kitchen has everything I need, it’s nice to know everything is fully equipped. There’s a dish washer and washing machine which is very handy.
The shower is perfect and very safe, one of my biggest concerns as my partner is half blind. So no accidents.
All toweling is freshly washed and left for us when we arrive.
The apartment has also been repainted since my last visit. I can see Maria the owner really cares about everything, and wants it perfect for her tenants.
Both bedrooms are super cosy. The bed is the best, I’ve never seen my husband sleep so much. We both love this place so much.
My husband wanted to extend our stay but unfortunately Maria had booking immediately after.
The living space is good and has a comfortable sofa, and a good flat screen TV.
The chill out area outside is great, very peaceful and perfect way to relax and have a drink or two. If you don’t fancy to go to the beach it’s perfect to lounge on the sun beds she provides.
The neighbor Ron was so helpful with everything. If you need collecting and dropping of at the airport he is perfect.
Maria was very helpful to suggest the best places to eat, or areas to go to if you wish to venture out a little.
I just wanted to thank you Maria for making our second stay even more wonderful then last. We both can’t wait to come back again in a few months. This time we are booking those extra weeks for sure.

Date of stay: January 2018
21 Jan 2018
Dear Rita
So happy to meet your high standards... I know that you and your husband feel it like your own home away....
Thanks for such a detailed review and for leaving the place spotless. It shows that you really care. Big hug.
Nerja, Spain
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
20 Sep 2017
Dear David,
i am so glad you found Villa Chiara up to your expectations.
I got there after you left and i was shocked of how clean was the place...
We did many decoration changes to improve it,sad you could not enjoy them...
I hope you return to see how beautiful it looks....even better!
I would highly recomend you to any owner...
Please come back next year!
They Miss you at la Marquesina!
Julie N
“Relaxing, comfortable holiday.”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

In a very quiet, relaxed and friendly residential area. Well equipped and very comfortable accommodation, inside and out. Unheated swimming pool. A little walk into town and beach. Supermarket nearby. Many places to eat in town, nearer places available.

Date of stay: July 2017
27 Jul 2017
Thanks Julie.
You are very welcome to come back.
Regards.
ChalmersC...
Chester
“Very well located apartment.”
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Villa Chiara is a lovely apartment, well located in the Oasis Tamarindo area of Correlejo. It is in a residential complex and generally, very quiet.
Although 2 bedrooms, comfort wise, I would say, suited to 2 adults.
The bed is extremely comfortable.
The outdoor space at the rear of the apartment is outstanding; good quality furniture, very comfortable, partially covered, providing welcome shade, plus 2 loungers for sunbathing.
The pool is large, 2 metres at its' deepest and very clean.

There is a large supermarket 200 metres down the road, turning left out of the apartment. Bars/restaurants within walking distance.
Please be aware, there isn't a welcome pack on arrival, so no water, milk etc, so for British flights arriving in the evening, you will have to go shopping.
The WiFi is good.

All communications with Maria were excellent and very friendly.

Date of stay: May 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
25 Jun 2017
Dear Amanda ,
I don't understand very well your point about the size comfort wise of the place.it has two double bedroom apartment with two double beds and two double fitted wardrobes.
The villa is big enough for four people.
Of course is more comfortable a villa with 200 square meres if that is what you mean hahaha.
I am very confident that the quality for money I offer is impossible to find at the rental market.
I was renting before and I used to pay 600 euros a week for a villa badly decorated with such a bad beds that we had to put the matresses in the floor....the sofá was imposible and we only had a set of towels.
In Villa Chiara the linen cabinet is open for the guests to use as much as they want,a total of 10 sets of new towels (that you used all and I am very happy) and 15 sets of bedding ti change the decoration as you wish.
Is true that the Internet is very good,no many rental places have it private.
The last point is the wellcome package.
If you read the reviews you will see how great full the guests are to find watter,toilette paper,tea selection, shower gels, shampoo,sun creme,body lotion,salt,olive...everything!
The only thing I don't leave is milk because some people is alérgic.
I even make sure to leave a selection of cocktail bottles to prepera on arrival before going to discovered the town.
Because the comunication is very fluid with me from the begin I do ask for any special request and they are always free of charge.
In any case I am taking good note of your constructive critics and I will make sure that there is also milk at the fridge,just in case.
Unfortunately I can't make the place bigger to suit your comfort expectations my dear Amanda.
But I promise you that if you come back I will organise a dinner for two on La Marquesina on me.If you could only imagine how much I care of all of you...
And I love doing it....for me is not a bussines. .is a hobby.
I hope to see you soon.
323RandJ
Preston, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Short walk into town and close to some lovely beaches and amenities. Pool 20 metres away and sun beds to spare. Very relaxing home from home. Maria, the owner, is delightful and very helpful. Had a wonderful stay. Would stay here again.
Thank you.

Date of stay: May 2017
Your age range 50-64
1 Jun 2017
Dear Julia
Thank you very much for looking after the place like it was yours...
The plants are very happy..
You are definitely wellcome to come back any time.
Please consider that now you have your home away!
Big Hug
Maria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.