We have just returned from the Oasis Village after an 11 night stay and really enjoyed our time there. We are a party of 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 2). The complex was clean enough, the staff were friendly and helpful. We went during school term time so it was pretty quiet which was great, we had a choice of where we wanted to sunbathe and there were plenty of sunloungers to spare. We spent most of our time around the lower pool which was a bit quieter than the main large pool, the pool is salt water, it is pretty deep even at the shallow end but there are large staggered steps which the children can use to get in and out.
The food was good, there was plenty of choice for everyone. There was the main restaurant and also the smaller snack bar at lunchtimes which was good for a change and which you could also get your drinks from.
We didn't book with Thomas Cook but the Thomas Cook reps were fab. They were at it from early morning until late at night, they really did work hard to ensure everyone was entertained and had a good holiday. From having a chat by the pool to running around with the kids, to bingo, to putting on a show, they really did work hard and were all really friendly and nice.
Just to note that there are no hairdryers in the rooms, I read someone mention one on here so didn't take one but you can hire one as my sister did. I would definitely ask for a top floor apartment rather than a ground floor as it did get quite noisy when the people upstairs were walking around but not enough to spoil the holiday.
The kids club was brilliant but just be warned that if you don't book with Thomas Cook you get charged 5 euro's per session. My 5 year old loved it but it was a shame my 2 year old was 2 months too young to attend.
We flew back Wednesday morning so were picked up at 7.30am which is at the same time as the restaurant opens so unable to get breakfast the Hotel made each of us a packed lunch to take with us to the airpor which I thought was a really nice gesture.
We had a few nights out on the Strip just for a change and Flix was a brilliant bar, the kids are welcome and they do neon face paint and glow up tattoos which the kids loved.
This for us was a cheap late deal to join family who had already booked and we really enjoyed our time here. I don't think we would go back but only because I think the world is too big a place to visit the same place twice :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Village, Apartments in Corralejo, with modern facilities and a wide range of services in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Built in 2000 and renovated in 2010, the resort covers an area of 44,000 m2. This great complex of Apartments in Corralejo is situated 1500 meters from the beach and 800 meters from the center of Corralejo. It is also located close to many tourist attractions in Corralejo, including the Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo, placed just 2 km away, and water and leisure park, Acua, just 50m. Oasis Village Apartments feature 207 rooms, 4 of which are designated and designed for disabled guests and 96 are equipped with kitchenette. All of them have furnished balcony or terrace. It has large gardens and spacious common areas, among other features that make it the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in Corralejo. We offer different plans of meals. From Self Catering until All Inclusive, with which you can enjoy international meals and some drinks from 8am until 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village