Corralejo surprised me by being as busy, and was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the place and my wife. Was delighted by the different and quality of the shops differing from other resorts,
The food was edible breakfasts was the usual fare, 2 toasting machines bacon and sausage rotated on alternative days, all perfectly edible. The lunches and dinners was the usual 3 star quality food never restaurant quality but never went hungry either. Canadian potatoes and mojo sauce was a highlight, but Angel delight, a blomonge, light sponge cake every night poor.
Drinks during the day no problems but the bar at night was prone to big queues until after 9 when there was 2 serving in it but they only had a small selection of glasses then they moved onto the plastic glasses.
1st impressions brilliant as we arrived late on Saturday night and when we checked in the receptionist gave us tokens to take to the restaurant as it was closed and they let us in at 10pm to salad and cuts of cold meats 1st hotel where they have did this for us. Room itself was fine large and clean, but had to hire a fan as it held the heat. And it was only a minibar fridge not a fridge freezer. Started to wonder if the room was going to be cleaned and eventually it did and the towel changes came thick and fast and the rooms were cleaned to a high standard.
The entertainment team tried to engage the whole hotel at night and during the day at the top pool and done a fantastic job, up there with the best we've seen of in-house entertainment team. The kids club were fantastic and kept the kids involved at several sessions during the day so much that the kids would rather hang about with them than us! Kids came back with a dizzy and shades pack each! Absolutely brilliant and I am still getting Bungalowed from the kids"My hands are high, my feet are low and this is how we bungalow".
We also got photos taken by an in-house photographer and paid 48€ for 10 quality photos from the large selection she had taken for us.
There is a fair size of hiperdino right across the road in the El Campanero shopping centre.
Overall I would not be disappointed to return to the Oasis Village, and will definitely return to Corralejo! Great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Village, Apartments in Corralejo, with modern facilities and a wide range of services in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Built in 2000 and renovated in 2010, the resort covers an area of 44,000 m2. This great complex of Apartments in Corralejo is situated 1500 meters from the beach and 800 meters from the center of Corralejo. It is also located close to many tourist attractions in Corralejo, including the Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo, placed just 2 km away, and water and leisure park, Acua, just 50m. Oasis Village Apartments feature 207 rooms, 4 of which are designated and designed for disabled guests and 96 are equipped with kitchenette. All of them have furnished balcony or terrace. It has large gardens and spacious common areas, among other features that make it the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in Corralejo. We offer different plans of meals. From Self Catering until All Inclusive, with which you can enjoy international meals and some drinks from 8am until 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village