We stayed from 20th July ,Good all round 3 star value holiday village.Great pools with loads of sunbeds (except they are both saltwater) entertainment teams are great and work very hard all day. The drinks were great and adults can get 4 drinks each all day until 23.00, but you must keep your glasses all night or end up with plastic cups, the queues were no worse than most AI hotels and all the staff were brilliant and efficient.The food was ok and some nights it was what i would actually pay for on a night out, my FAVS were, the duck in honey and fig sauce, the lovely roast pork in peppercorn sauce, there is a fresh carvery area with meats everynight and the roast pork and crackling was delicious, also the mojo canarian potatoes with 2 sauces were the best i have ever had in the canaries. We stayed in block A and the room was great,the only problem with this complex is that there is no air con and the rooms get too hot at night, we used to sleep with the doors open slightly until the end of our first week when 6 appartments in our block on the ground floor were all broken into and a lot of valuables were taken at night.
There are safes in the rooms which cost 16 euros a week, i feel that 10 euros would be a fairer price and more people would use them,which would make the hotel MORE money.
Another bonus is until 6pm there is free wifi in the reception area, where my daughter kept in touch with all her friends.
We hired a car which for a mid range good vehicle was 40 euros a day, a word of warning though, WATCH YOUR SPEED, we saw several police handing out speeding tickets all over the island and they drive in unmarked cars.
All in all this what a great holiday, and well worth the money, will definitely return one day,and would imagine earley and late season this would be superb, so if you are going enjoy a great break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Village, Apartments in Corralejo, with modern facilities and a wide range of services in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Built in 2000 and renovated in 2010, the resort covers an area of 44,000 m2. This great complex of Apartments in Corralejo is situated 1500 meters from the beach and 800 meters from the center of Corralejo. It is also located close to many tourist attractions in Corralejo, including the Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo, placed just 2 km away, and water and leisure park, Acua, just 50m. Oasis Village Apartments feature 207 rooms, 4 of which are designated and designed for disabled guests and 96 are equipped with kitchenette. All of them have furnished balcony or terrace. It has large gardens and spacious common areas, among other features that make it the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in Corralejo. We offer different plans of meals. From Self Catering until All Inclusive, with which you can enjoy international meals and some drinks from 8am until 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village