Oasis Village
Alisios Playa(Corralejo)
  • Free Internet
Oasis Royal(Corralejo)
2,840 results
All reviewsentertainment teamsalt waterthomas cook teamsaladpool barlower poolkids clubevening entertainmentgreat holidaywater parkplenty of sunbedsfamily holidayfussy eatersmall fridgebaby poolplenty of choicemexican night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Not enough hotel staff no aircon in rooms bedding didnt get changed towels only got changed once the place it dirty litter everywhere on last day no water for showers no soft drinks on one of thr days they weren't any beer when we got there the single bed for my daughter was a camp bed and there weren't any hot water. Location is perfect but thats it. The food was horrible we decided to eat out even though we'd paid all inclusive.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Sherry H
OasisFue, Manager at Oasis Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

dear client,thank you for leaving your review which we have been reading with interest.Regarding the air condition in the rooms we feel the need to inform you that we do not anounce to have air condition in any brochure.
The bed for the 3 and 4 person is a pull out sofa , as we do anounce in the brochure.

kind regards
valerie ,management oasis village

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Arrived 26 July till 9 august...bit nervous after reading reviews and was proved had every right to be. Room was ok pool was large but very salty and most people where suffering with eye issues as result. The biggest issue was the food, it was very poor under cooked most lunch times and evenings variety was ridiculous spag boll every evening kids section was battered cauliflower most days fish balls and chips....constantly running out of foods big queues it really was dire.

Beer watered down fizzy drink machines constantly Brocken and everything served in small plastic cups, was fine around pool due to injury but of a evening ? Pint glasses didn't exist so your up and down most of time queuing at the 1 bar available

Seriously I can go on for ages do yourself a big favour and go elsewhere

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Arrived back yesterday would never return. Went as a family of 4 and we work hard for a holiday each year and what a waste of money. we need another holiday to get over the stress. I have been abroad loads of times and this is the first time i have complained to the hol company! Plane delayed got there 3 hours late and told the restaurant was still open what food we were given was not fit for my dog and told we could not have a drink because the all inclusive finished at 11pm! Could not get in our room as the lock was broken reported this to reception and had to wait for maintenance to come which took over half an hour. Once in started to unpack found patio door would not lock and could not be fixed till morning had to sleep with one eye open incase someone came in. The lock broke again in the second week.

Pool area dirty with tiles floating on the water! Room cleaned twice in 14 days, one change of towels and had to keep asking for toilet rolls.

Food was disgusting. Breakfast was the nicest meal of the day. Lunch and tea was repetitive with uncooked meat and sausages. We lived on sandwiches, chips and pasta for two weeks. The restaurant was large and clean apart from a couple of cockroaches.

The resort itself was nice with a waterpark next door, a small shopping centre 5 min walk, great markets, a 10 min walk to the main strip and 10 mins walk to the beach. We went the talk of the town irish pub which was great for a british pint, quiz, karaoke and pool table for the kids.

We booked the market and marinas trip which was excellent. 40 min crossing, 3 hrs in lanzarote and all inclusive beer and food on the way back. We also went to oasis park which was brill the only problem was it took 2 hours there and back.

I enjoyed the bingo around the pool and some shows were good at night analise was so funny but other nights were bad so we went off site. On the last night the entertainment team didnt ask if we had a good hol or told us have a safe flight home they just kept on about ticking excellent on the questionnaire.

My daughter went to the kids club parties which she really enjoyed. The staff were fantastic especially lucy from stoke and harley. Thank you all so much.

Overall resort was nice, staff worked hard especially the bar staff but hotel needs a full refurbishment and food definitely needs to be improved. Would not go back again. Alot of people thought the same as us and spent a fortune eating out.

Thanks to all the lovely friends we met who helped us have a good time despite all the issues this hotel has.

Room Tip: Stayed in d block away from noise.
6  Thank denise m
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed at oasis villiage with my boyfriend,we stayed for 7 nights all inclusive on the 23rd of July.we can not fault the hotel the staff or the food, please don't be put off my others with negative reviews! You get what you pay for if you want a 4star hotel with superb restaurant quality food then pay for it!!!! The rooms are basic but very spacious and clean, in the week we stayed bedding and towels where changed once, and room cleaned daily, The food was good always something for everybody, some of the main meals a bit bland but most certainly edible and plenty of it, most evenings where theamed we had a Italian night Mexican and Chinese night all where very nice, lunches where grate fresh salads fresh bread hotmain meals plenty to chose from, me and my partner enjoy eating out and we twice whitest we stayed but only as we meet with family that happend to be staying at another hotel otherwise we would of been happy to continue to eat in the all inclusive food hall, nothing that I ate was under cooked. Cold or in edible, like I said if you want food of a higher quality then pay for it andstay elsewhere in a higher starred accommodation.I think they do very well with how many people they have to cater for The staff are so friendly and helpful , restraint staff always smiling and very friendly, we arrived late to check in due to our transfere coach arriving 2.5hrs late and on check in with reception we were greated by a welcoming lady on reception, then to our surprise she explained as we were late and missed dinner the restraint would be re opened for us and any other late arrivals, nice touch I thought. The pool was very busy as yes somedays it was very difficult to get a sun bed as it seemed family's would get up early and put towels on beds and not show on them until after mid day, the pool area was kept clean by staff but so so so many lazy people that can not bothered to put the empty cups in bins that are everywhere. As for the entertainment we only watched it twice it was the same kind of thing each night, bingo a card game and then profomances it was quite enjoyable, this hotel I'm my option is grate for family's I would defenily return but not in school holiday period, amazing value for money for what you get, please don't be put off by other peoples reviews that are negative they clearly have such high expectations for a 3 star hotel, I would recommend this place to friends and family and look forward to returning again in the future

6  Thank 39will0w
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Got bak Wednesday after 11 nite stay food disgusting got sick after eatin paella had no hot water for 3 days kept gettin told it be hot by 730 pm still no hot water , dirty soap suds around pool for 3 days was awful talk about filth I never once seen anyone with a hose to clean it - got are by mosseys even thou I had plug ins I could hear them buzzing past me thru nite - had to ask for room to be cleaned 3 times oh and th.ey changed beddin on 9th day
Please don't waste your money going here it need closing down and refurbished
One nite there was a BBQ for tea and the sausage was still blood in minute manager told chef about it he just shook his shoulders and kept on cooking enough said !!!!

Room Tip: Don't go go self catering to an apartment
3  Thank Charlie G