Me, my partner and my 1 ½ year old son stayed at this hotel in May 2013, this was my 5th (yes 5th!) time staying at this hotel and I love it! You have to remember you get what you pay for! It’s not a 5 star hotel (and it doesn’t claim to be!)
First of all the room, clean, spacious and has all the essentials needed for an all inclusive holiday! The cleaners come every other day and tidy up for us and re made the bed/cot! Comfy beds, lovely patio area (I’ve had a room on both the ground floor and 1st floor, both outside areas are lovely!)
Secondly, the food, breakfast has a good variety! Pancakes, full breakfast, cereal, fruit… Dinner, not as much variety but definitely still nice! Dinner was definitely my favourite, something different everyday, some nights were even themed! Mexican was definitely my favourite! A lovely BBQ night too in a separate area!
The pool area was always kept clean and tidy, huge pool! Great activities, my partner took part in the sports, my son was too young to take part this time but definitely will next time! (We’re looking at going again in June 2015!)
The hotel is only a 10-15 minute walk to the main street and small beach, a new shopping area, loads of places to eat (and cheap!) pubs, definitely not a big drinking holiday though!
Overall, I absolutely love this place! Each time I come home, I want to go back straight away! Staff are lovely and helpful, most importantly it’s clean! Obviously everyone has there opinions on here, but I think some are slightly too critical! YOU GET WHAT YOU’VE PAID FOR! If you want 5 star food / 5 star accommodation – pay for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Village, Apartments in Corralejo, with modern facilities and a wide range of services in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. Built in 2000 and renovated in 2010, the resort covers an area of 44,000 m2. This great complex of Apartments in Corralejo is situated 1500 meters from the beach and 800 meters from the center of Corralejo. It is also located close to many tourist attractions in Corralejo, including the Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo, placed just 2 km away, and water and leisure park, Acua, just 50m. Oasis Village Apartments feature 207 rooms, 4 of which are designated and designed for disabled guests and 96 are equipped with kitchenette. All of them have furnished balcony or terrace. It has large gardens and spacious common areas, among other features that make it the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in Corralejo. We offer different plans of meals. From Self Catering until All Inclusive, with which you can enjoy international meals and some drinks from 8am until 11pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village