We had 10 days there in May 2014. The hotel was really clean and tidy and the staff were friendly. The pool area was nice and quiet so we didn't have to rush to get a sunbed in the mornings which was nice.
The main street in Corralejo is only 5 minutes walk away and has all the bars and restaurants you could want. The beach is maybe a 10-15 minute walk away but there are some great bars and places to eat down there too!
Will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura