I can't overstate how much we enjoyed staying at this hotel. When we arrived after a delayed flight and very long journey, we had a little misunderstanding regarding the directions to our room and we had missed the evening meal. We were however given a bag each containing a sandwich, fruit and water, which was very well received as we were starving. We eventually found our way to the restaurant and bought a very tasty large pizza for €7 that easily fed two people. It took us a while to find our room in the dark with a Baby and a disabled member of our party as we had done our best to follow the instructions given. But alas, we found it in the end. The food was great, we very much enjoyed our first breakfast and we were amazed at the range and choice. I have to confess I tried a little of everything and it was all very good. The hotel and the rooms were spotless and the cleaning staff very friendly and helpful. I was fortunate to celebrate my birthday there and we came back to our room to find a lovely bottle of wine and a note from the hotel wishing me a happy birthday and to enjoy the wine on them, a wonderful surprise. We like many people were allowed to have a room well past check out time, as our coach wasn’t arriving until much later. Molly’s children’s club was excellent and our young Son really enjoyed the dancing and singing and also the baby pool was very good with a good selection of toys laid out for the children to use. I am pretty sure that if we go back to Fuerteventura we will stay at Las Marismas again as it was great value for money, very clean and the staff very helpful. Points to take notice of;
The big beach is just outside Correljo being just the other side of the sign. It is about 45 minutes walk and fairly straight forward although there is a bus from the hotel or a cab is about €3. Access to the water park can be found very easily if you look just beside the mini golf course across the road, please do not make the mistake we did by walking the long way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura