Visited Las Marismas with my family in June 2014. Upon arrival (after being up at 3am to catch our morning flight and travelling all day) we were asked to wait in reception as our room wasn't ready. After about 20 minutes we got our key, and what a lovely apartment this was! We booked a 2 bedroom apartment and it was very big and spacious. Beds made up with chocolates ready for you. How they presented the netting at the patio doors with a flower was gorgeous.
I have never stayed in a self catering apartment where you get a microwave, kettle, coffee machine and hairdryer! Usually you are required to leave a deposit for most of these items. There was also a little basket of complimentary bath gel and shampoo.
The water pressure is very strong in the shower. The temperature is luke warm at around 6pm, i am guessing this was due to most people getting ready for the evening ahead. It was fine in the mornings and late evenings.
There is no air conditioning in these rooms! This was a dissapointment. Just a ceiling fan in the bedroom, which is not very powerful.
For a €10 deposit we hired the TV remote. This only had a select few channels, so we ended up using the data on our iPads and Mobile phones to watch TV.
The wifi is non existent in your rooms, and anywhere other than in main reception. Every time you walk past main reception there are lots of people sitting in there using the wifi. In this day and age I feel that wifi should be standard everywhere you stay. Although, the reception wifi was free!
The pool area was beautiful. Clean, tidy and very pretty. The pool bar was reasonably priced. There are 2 large pools and 1 childrens pool. All 3 of these pools are FREEZING. You would think that wouldnt be the case in June....it was too cold for my 2 year old to go in, which was very dissapointing.
Plus points - beautiful hotel, very clean, maid service 5 days per week, short (10 minute) walk to main town, quiet and relaxing. Big spacious rooms.
Dissapointing - No AC in rooms, non-existent wifi, freezing cold pools. Fix these points and you could be #1 hotel in Corralejo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura