Starting with the best bits, the hotel is designed as a giant wind break, so around the complex you didn't experience the Fuerteventura wind. There are about 5 pools, small / medium in size which is perfect as the pools warmed up nicely fairly quickly and never became over crowded since you tended to stay near the one nearest your hotel room. This is great planning as you have an even number of people at each pool. There is a "relax" pool with no inflatables (or children). My 7 year old had the best time although he was too old I would say for the mini club - more suited to pre-schoolers. The teen club I would say suited 9 and older and they could play football or water polo for example if they wanted. All the hotel staff couldn't have been more friendly and welcoming. We had trouble with our key card and they dispatched a technician within 5 minutes to resolve the problem. All the catering staff were very polite and friendly and the Animation team were full of energy, you could become as involved as you wanted from sitting back and watching the volley ball to joining in with dancing round the pool to a familiar zumba song. The room was fine, comfy beds, black out curtains and we had a balcony facing onto the pool area.
The spa is lovely and I used it for a massage about 52 euros. The staff were professional and polite there.
The hotel is opposite the beach (if you cut through the surf club), and you can walk right along the beach/ coast line straight into Corralejo, takes about 15 minutes strolling. We didn't find this route until day 3.
There is a nice shopping mall if you turn left out the hotel, up to the roundabout, it's behind the windmill (this will make sense when you see it)
We also went to the baku water park, which was good, but on top of the price you pay (about 24 euros for an adult) you paid 3 euros for a rubber ring, 3 euros for a sun bed and meals were about 8 euros, so a little pricey maybe.
We stayed all-inclusive which was great value, the Gaudi restaurant is the main one and has the best selection of food. Probably wouldn't bother again with the a la carte restaurants, Italian one offered pizza and the spanish one paella, so stick with the Gaudi one huge variety and good quality. As all inclusive guest we made use of trying the "cocktail of the day" which was free to us. This was good as I hear at some all inclusive you have just a choice of whats on the drinks menu.
Well worth going to the sand dunes/beach down the road near the Rui hotels which you can get a free shuttle bus to from the Atlantis, leaves every hour. They have the most amazing white sandy beaches, and camel rides for 7 euros if you like.
I didn't bother with the Oasis Park excursion as it's over 80 km away and to be honest the animals will probably be asleep in the heat.
My least favorite bit was my travel company, so nothing to complain about the hotel, to sum up it was the best family holidays I've had in years, if you've booked up this year you're in for a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo