We have just returned (literally 2 hours ago!!!) from a 10 day break at Suite Atlantis. i was very worried about the resort after reading some reviews on here. I can honestly say this hotel was fantastic, we had no problems at all during our stay.We were a family of 5, 2 adults and 1 boy of 11 and 2 girls of 5 & 3, we were given room 2106 which was right oposite the kids pool and play area, hated the idea of it at first but wasso grateful for it by day 2 (definately recommend this room). The food was very varied, i personally don't like fish and the kids are fussy eaters but we never once went hungry, i even found out i love veal!!
I need to make a point though and hope the management read this and take note. The Animation Team are absolutely fantastic, they are definately the major plus point to this hotel. Our kids loved every moment with them and really didn't want to leave because of them, Shaggy and his team are amazing. The girls Ashleigh & Lauren are missing them already and all they've been singing is Waka Waka since we left (THE song of the holiday). They do need to heat more pools though out of season as only 2 were worth going in and 1 was the baby pool! The Spa was also excellent. I can't rate this hotel enough and we are already looking to book to go back in June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo