i think two is more like the rating . If you are unfortunate to go to this resort, please beaware that ALL INCLUSIVE dose not operate . I found this when i wanted to order cocktails . Unfortunaley the cocktails i requested you had to pay . Also handing over 70 euros in deposits . We were there only 5 mins . Also you cannot change your pool towel , you only have the option of once a week . But you can but there is a charge . Also we never went in peak season , even then it seemed crowded . God only knows where they are going to put the extra loungers . There was not much luxury in the reception area where you could relax either . some couples like me and my partner sharing a chair . And the restaurants didnt have much choice . One night serving rabbit yuk . Oh i also forgot to mention, kettles come at a hire rate to. We were also led to beleive that when you check out at 12 like we did, and was not being picked u till 4.30 pm we could use the all inclusive facillities . Dont be fooled our rep slipped a A4 sheet with the rates they wanted to charge . 40 Euros just for a room and an extra 18 Euros per person . Please beaware that you will be lucky to get into the themed restaurants , we spoke to other guest and thankfully saved a hour standing in a queue .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most privileged spots of Fuerteventura, just 50 m from the beach and near the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo. Its facilities and services are divided into two zones: one designed for families and other exclusive area "Premium Club" reserved for adults only (from 16 years). 383 remodelled and newly decorated suites, restyled and equipped to the last detail. The resort offers free high quality WIFI throughout the hotel and a wide variety of restaurants and bars: one buffet, two themed restaurants (Spanish and Asian-vegetarian) and 6 bars. For those looking for a complete and wide range of activities, sports and animation during the day and at night, the "All Inclusive" Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort is the best option. The hotel has 7 pools suitable for all ages and beautiful tropical gardens. The "Premium Club," exclusive for adults only, offers services, facilities and rooms in a separate area of the resort. Highlight is the new Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo