Stayed here last year and have just booked to go back in 2 weeks time...our third time at this hotel! The hotel is a wide resort with reception desk located in middle of the resort. Nice pleasant entrance with tennis courts on view as you arrive. The check-in is always manned professionally and the rooms always surprise us for their space and how they are cleaned meticulously each day.
We have a 4 and 5 year old and the Junior Suites Plus have a separate room where they can sleep while you can still enjoy the remainder of an evening in the living areas or balcony.
The resort boasts a nice range of pools, the main pool closest to reception is heated and is where all teh activities take place. There is also a fab restaurant/bar near this pool where the fresh double espresso's are fantastic! (amongst any other cold drink you would want!). Kids club is great with the animation team working tirelessly to ensure you have a great holiday.
Food is also wonderful. The main restaurant caters for a wide range of tastes and if there is nothing that takes your fancy from the pasta's, salads, fish and other dishes, there is always the grill where you wan choose some chicken/steak and have it cooked in front of you.
The nearest beach is just ok, but the bus laid on takes you to our favourite beach which compares to the Caribbeanin terms of the fine white sand and beautiful turquoise seas. We always tend to hire a car since the prices are always cheap from http://www.low-cost-car.com/ at £100 for the week with a fair fuel policy (pick up full, return full) and free child seats!
Corralejo Town is great for a browse but don't expect Oxford St...its made for tourists so go with that in mind. Great place for the kids to browse and spend their pocket money, you get the idea. Harbour is nice and we also like the town beach.
If you've never been to Fuerteventura then if you are looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun, good food and spend some quality time with the family, then its ideal...and for us there is no better place to stay than the Atlantis Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo