My girlfriend and I spent a week at this hotel, starting 21st April. We had a great week and by the time we left we just felt so relaxed and de-stressed. The following are some comments about our stay:
The hotel is very clean and the room was superb..... very spacious with a large bedroom linked in with a large lounge area. Our terrace was ground level and was immediately next to the pool shown in the hotels main photo shots.
The advertised photo shot..... large pool with swim up bar .... is very misleading. This is a fairly small pool, and the bar was shut. Clever use of camera lens!
Of the 7 pools, only 2-3 are heated. Saying that, we spent the whole week around the main central pool, which was heated. The atmosphere there was great...this is the hub of the complex and there is so much going on there.
The 'Animation Team' ...... what can I say except SUPERB. You could never imagine how much energy and enthusiasm these 7 (?) staff have. They spent the day organising events such as volleyball, waterpolo, aqua-aerobics, french bool, bingo. And then if that were not enough they then provided the evening entertainiment.... see below.
Evening Entertainment. Superb and faultless. The Animation Team are SO professional. We went to half of the weeks entertainment ..... we were so impressed and loved everything we saw. They performed shows such as Grease and Mama Mia....you woud pay to see the performance they put on..... not joking.
Waka Waka. Again, the Animation Team run with this as a theme. I can guarantee that by mid week you will be singing Waka Waka and doing the dance moves .... a big hit with us....and everyone else in the resort....
Disco..... ummmm.....not good. We went to the on-site disco on 4 occasions...... this is something the resort should work at as on all occasions there were approx 10 people in a venue that could hold 200 !
Food .... superb. The buffets were amazing and the quality of food was superb.
Sand dunes..... we tried nudi..... give it a try..... ;o)
Hotel Sauna .... is compulsary naked. We tried it .... don't worry, you can wrap a towel around yourself.
Bars..... OK..... we ended up going elsewhere, since the bars did not seem conjusive to providing a social environment for people to meet etc....... people tended to get their drinks then went to sit elsewhere to drink it. I think if you were going alone to this resort it might be hard to 'mingle'.
Location: Superb. 15 minutes walk to Corralejo.
Outside of resort: Visit the BaNaNa bar in Corralejo. We went there 4 times.....great atmosphere. The bar is run by a professional windsurfer, Corky, sponsered by VW. He is a great guy.
Ask me any questions or ring me.
Simon and Nicki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo