Greeted warmly by Reception on a lovely sunny Christmas Day and were given a basket of fruit and bottle of fizz to celebrate our 45th Wedding Anniversay, which was a lovely thought. There was a gorgeous Gala Dinner in the evening where the Management and staff greeted everyone as we entered the restaurant. The food was amazing as was the New Years Gala Dinner. The staff had gone to so much trouble and it was fabulous. The food in the Gaudi (buffet style) throughout our week was excellent with plenty of choice and variety. We found the food in the Asian was rather disappointing as was A La Carte Restaurant.
The animation team, who worked so hard, did a brilliant job as did all the waiters, bar staff, reception etc. Nothing was too much trouble.
Its a large resort with a choice of 6 pools, so there was always somewhere quiet if we didn't want the faster pace of the main pool. We didn't go into the Adults Only Premium Club but there were 2 more pools there.
Onto the accommodation. We had a 2 bed suite overlooking the main pool and a building site on the far side. I had emailed the hotel to ask for a quiet room with a nice view, so our allocated room was the absolute opposite that I'd asked for.However, we didn't intend being in the room much, so decided it would be OK. We knew there was a sliding door between the main bedroom and the living room, but were shocked to find the second bedroom had no door at all and was just a separate area off the living room! This was a big problem with noise and there was absolutely no privacy - so beware if two couples are thinking of sharing a 2 bed suite. There was also a Jack and Jill bathroom, but each end had a lock, so not too much of a problem there. The walk in wardrobe was fab for storing everything out of sight.
Housekeeping was not up to scratch, perhaps because of Christmas. We had to wait 8hrs for an extra pillow on our first day, despite 4-5 requests throughout the day, and one was eventually brought to the room at 23.00! We had to ask on the 5th day to have our bedding changed but towels we changed daily. Glasses in bathroom were not changed, nor were any removed from the room from drinks we had taken back to the room.
I spoke to several people who agreed that this was a lovely 4 star resort, the food brilliant, but the accommodation let it down and would have to give 3 stars. However, the good outweighed the bad, hence my 4 star overall rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most privileged spots of Fuerteventura, just 50 m from the beach and near the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo. Its facilities and services are divided into two zones: one designed for families and other exclusive area "Premium Club" reserved for adults only (from 16 years). 383 remodelled and newly decorated suites, restyled and equipped to the last detail. The resort offers free high quality WIFI throughout the hotel and a wide variety of restaurants and bars: one buffet, two themed restaurants (Spanish and Asian-vegetarian) and 6 bars. For those looking for a complete and wide range of activities, sports and animation during the day and at night, the "All Inclusive" Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort is the best option. The hotel has 7 pools suitable for all ages and beautiful tropical gardens. The "Premium Club," exclusive for adults only, offers services, facilities and rooms in a separate area of the resort. Highlight is the new Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo