Our suite was not ready when we arrived so we were told to get some lunch and return to reception.We were keen to shower and change our clothes but we did not have to wait too long.
I had requested a pool view and we were overlooking the pool where the animation team do the sports and with all the children there and the music from the speakers it put me in mind of when we used to stay in holiday camps.Luckily after the first day the volume of the music was not as high.
The animation team certainly do a good job,even having their own song and dance,and their acts in the theatre were very good too.We enjoyed visiting the theatre and liked the acrobats,Tanzania
.I will give a warning that we found it cold as there are no doors on the theatre,which in summer must be ideal.However in January having the main restaurants,bars and theatre downstairs and fairly open was something I was unprepared for and I had to buy warmer clothes in town in the sales! It was warmer of an evening if you had a drink in the bar by reception.
The suite was nice, everywhere was kept spotless,the gardens were fantastic and we thought that the food was brilliant. The Asiatic restaurant was a bit of a disappointment but the Spanish one was fantastic.It was waiter service and our meal was very big.The menu said 'Lamb and potatoes' but we had a lamb shank each with potatoes and asparagus.Dessert was flambéed bananas and a sauce.
The Gaudi restaurant had themed nights--Canarian food,Spanish and Italian as well as their usual fare.I can't see what else they could do for the guests except perhaps breed a new animal! We found the variety wonderful and the food was fresh.The fruit and deserts were lovely too.I thoroughly enjoyed the shell fish,fish and paella.
The beach nearest the hotel was not the greatest in the world but watching the windsurfers and kite flyers was a great experience.We walked along a lot and loved the harbour.It took us an hour to walk to the harbour but a taxi from the hotel costs 5 euros and gets you there in about 7 minutes.We also went out on the bus to Peurto Rosario for the day.
We usually stay in a hotel where you do not have to go outside to get to the restaurant or bar and if I had taken warmer clothes it would have not been an issue on this holiday.The forecast temperatures were given as 14-17C but it went up to 28C most days.
We sat out on our balcony and when we sat around the pool we tried to sit near the spa as it was quieter and we could have a chat.There are plenty of places to sit and while away the time.There is a bar on the beach very near the hotel if you fancy a change of scene.
As is the case in Spain, the staff were all friendly and smiled and acknowledged you.
Yes, I enjoyed celebrating being 60 in Corralejo, it was a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort with 65.000m2 is located 50 meters from the beach, on Fuerteventura's north coast. It offers 7 swimming pools, a "Wellness Center", fitness centre and large suites with private balconies. WIFI free of charge in whole hotel. The suites are restyled and newly decorated. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort has 4 restaurants, the varied and comprehensive buffet-restaurant "Gaudí", the new Spanish restaurant "Atrium", the "Rambutan: Asian & Veggie", Asian and vegetarian fusion cuisine and the new "La Scala", exclusive for "Adults Only Premium Club" guests. There are also 6 bars, such as a cocktail bar, a poolside snack bar and a disco. The younger guests will love the Atlantini Mini Club (for ages 4-12) and Kids Club (7-12) as well as the playground and pool fun and games. “Atlantis Teen Lounge”, a dedicated space where the young people can have fun and meet new friends, play consoles like the X Box or Play Station, cinema, reading or chatting. The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort's leisure facilities include an amphitheatre and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and animation during all the day. There is also a beach club, the "Water Sports Experience" and a supermarket on site. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beaches. ADULT ONLY PREMIUM CLUB: The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort offers an exclusive area "Adults Only older than 16 years old", with great facilities and a first class service. New in Premium Club: exclusive area with solarium and Chill Out with Balinese beds and deluxe sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo